BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera, Paris
50, Rue Des Mathurins
75008 , Paris , France
Fax : +33 1 42650307
Situated in the heart of the business area, within walking distance of the Opera house, the Madeleine Church and the Concorde Place, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera has a preferred location between Hausmann Department Stores and luxurious shops of the Fauborg Saint Honore. The hotel offers 36 rooms in a Napoleon III-style building with all modern equipment. They were all recently renovated. Free Wi-Fi access is available in rooms and public areas. Croissants and home-made pastries will help you start a good day. You have direct access to public transportation (subway, Paris RER, etc. ) to go to the business district of La Defense, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, to reach Gare du Nord or to have fun at Disneyland® Paris. Starting July 1, 2015 there will a tourist tax of 1. 65 EUR per person and per night extra.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north. On the peripherique - Exit on Porte de Clichy - take Avenue de Clichy - direction Place de Clichy, then follow Rue dAmsterdam, in the direction of Saint Lazare then Opera and Madeleine, then take Rue Tronchet, and turn first left and second right Rue des Mathurins to the BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera. ·From: The south. On the peripherique - Exit on Porte de Orleans - follow Avenue du Maine, direcition of Montparnasse, then follow in the direction of Les Invalides, cross the Seine, direction of Concorde, then follow Madeleine, Rue Tronchet, and turn first left and second right Rue des Mathurins to the BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera. ·From: The east. On the peripherique, Exit Porte de Bercy - follow the banks of the Seine until La Concorde, turn on your right in the direction of Madeleine, take Rue Tronchet, turn first left and second right Rue des Mathurins to the BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera. ·From: The west. On the peripherique, Exit Porte Maillot, take direction of Arc de Triomphe - follow the Avenue des Champs Elysees until Place de la Concorde. Turn on your left direction Madeleine, take Rue Tronchet and turn first left and second right Rue des Mathurins to the BEST WESTERN Hotel Sydney Opera.
Our main services
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Concierge upon request at front office
- Cocktail lounge
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish, Italian)
- Baggage hold
- Fax services at front office
- Sightseeing tours, on request at front office, Bateaux Mouches approximately 7. 00 EUR per person
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Safe deposit box available in every room.
- Cable or satellite television
- Ice/vending machines
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax machine
- Continental buffet breakfast served between 7:00 a. m. and 11:00 a. m. for a nominal fee of 13 EUR.
- Starting July 1, 2015 on and according to the new legislation, the tourist tax will be charged at 1. 65 EUR per person and per night extra