BEST WESTERN Hotel Yuba City Inn, Yuba City
894 W Onstott Road
95991-3519 , Yuba City , United States
Fax : +1 530 674 1266
The BEST WESTERN Yuba City Inn is located in central Yuba City near Sutter Buttes mountain range, off Highway 99 and close to a wide variety of shopping and dining venues. Yuba City was originally settled by gold miners, but there's still plenty to do in the area besides seeking your fortune. Brew a cup of coffee in your room and then prepare for a busy day with our free hot breakfast in our dining area. Explore things to do in Yuba City with the free high-speed Internet access in your room or our business center. Visit original gold-rush era communities like Grass Valley, Nevada City and others in the Sierra Nevada Foothills. Hike or bike in the Sutter Buttes, the smallest mountain range in the world, and many other biking trails in and around Yuba City. Visit the Bicentennial Living Witness Tree, a Valley Oak that's over 200 years old. Camp, fish, hunt and go boating along the Feather and Yuba rivers. Located near Gridley and Live Oak, renowned for their rice fields, duck hunting, and bird-watching. Corporations located just minutes away include. Sunsweet Growers, Sierra Gold Nurseries, Orchard Machinery Corporation (OMC), Valley Truck and Tractor, John Deere, Beale Air Force Base, Yuba College, Sutter Health, and Freemont-Rideout Hospital. Yuba-Sutter is a short, 40 minute drive from Sacramento, a pleasant two hour mountainous drive from Lake Tahoe, only two and a half hours from San Francisco, and drivable in a day from most areas in California. Accessible via Highway 20, Highway 99, Highway 70 and Highway 65. Sacramento International Airport is only 40 minutes south. Our Yuba City hotel offers easy access to the Twin Cities Speedway for sprint car racing or shopping at the Yuba Sutter Mall. Attend a performance at the Sleep Train Amphitheater, which has chair and lawn seating and hosts top entertainers. If its sports you're looking for, take in a Gold Sox game, motocross, a softball game or soccer tournament. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Marysville. Go west on 10th Street toward E Street. Turn slight right onto 10th/E Street. 10th Street becomes CA-20 W. Turn left onto CA-99, turn right onto W Onstott toward the BEST WESTERN Yuba City Inn. ·From: Colusa. Go east on Market Street/Ca-20/Ca-45. Turn right onto Bridge Street/Ca-20/Ca-45, turn right onto Ca-99. Turn right onto W Onstott toward the BEST WESTERN Yuba City Inn. ·From: Oroville. Take Ca-70 South, turn right onto Ca-20/Ca-70/9th Street. Turn right onto Ca-20 W, take a slight left onto Ca-20 W, and turn left onto Ca-99. Turn right onto W Onstott toward the BEST WESTERN Yuba City Inn. ·From: Sacramento. Merge onto I-5N/Ca-99N toward Redding/Yuba City. Merge onto Ca-99N toward Yuba City. Make a U-turn at Ca-20 and then turn right onto W Onstott toward the BEST WESTERN Yuba City Inn.
Our other services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Multilingual staff (English, Punjabi, Spanish)
- Guest laundry, $2. 00 nominal fee, 8:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Late check out, on request only
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services, complimentary send and receive
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Hearing impaired services, available on request
- Physically challenged facilities roll in showers available in some rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Evening reception, complimentary Tuesday and Friday from 5 p. m. to 7 p. m.