BEST WESTERN Plus Downtown Winnipeg, Winnipeg
330 York Avenue
R3C 0N9 , Winnipeg , Canada
Fax : +1 204 956 0665
Discover the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg, serving Manitoba's capital with renovated rooms and delicious food. Our central Winnipeg hotel is close to the Manitoba Legislative Building and other government offices, with a complimentary shuttle service available. Our 87 rooms have recently been remodeled, and we offer three different on-site dining and drinking establishments to compliment them. The Rib Room is a local favorite, open for over 50 years and serving up famous prime rib, steaks, and barbecue ribs. Meanwhile, the Café Bella is a bit more relaxed, catering to fans of casual dining. For a little celebration at the end of the day, try the Sports Lounge. Outside our Winnipeg, MB hotel property you can enjoy cultural displays at the Winnipeg Art Gallery, the Museum of Man and Nature, Forks Market and the Unesco Canadian Museum For Human Rights. Opportunities to catch a live performance abound, with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Prairie Theatre Exchange, Manitoba Theatre Centre, Manitoba Opera and Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra all close by. Our Winnipeg hotel is also a great place to stay while in town for one of the many major festivals that take place in the area, including the Festival du Voyageur, Winnipeg Folk Festival, Fringe Festival, Folklorama, Winnipeg Gay Pride and Red River Exhibition. Sports fans should find plenty to do as well thanks to the Winnipeg Jets Hockey, the CFL's Blue Bombers, and the Winnipeg Goldeyes baseball team. Located one block from the RBC Convention Centre and the MTS Centre and close to Manitoba Hydro, Health Canada, First Nations communities and Revenue Canada, we're also a great choice for business travelers. Our multiple, well-equipped conference and meeting facilities with quality on-site catering available, make us an obvious choice. Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg today! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north. Take Perimeter Highway to Main Street. Follow to the city centre, right onto Broadway Avenue to Hargrave Street, right one block to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg. ·From: The south. Take Highway 42 to Broadway Avenue, left to Hargrave Street, right one block to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg. ·From: The east. Take Highway one to Saint Anness Road, right to Broadway Avenue, left to Hargrave Street, right one block to the BEST WESTERN Downtown Winnipeg. ·From: The west. Take Highway one to Broadway Avenue, make a left onto Hargrave Street. Go one block to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg. ·From: Exit Airport to Sargent A Take a left turn to St. James Street, turn right to Portage Avenue and then left to Broadway Avenue. Make a left onto Hargrave Street. Go one block to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Winnipeg.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Continental or full breakfast, nominal fee
- Cocktail lounge, 60 seat lounge and gaming room
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to midnight
- Stair stepper
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Philipino, French, Spanish)
- Porterage/bell services, limited hours
- Foreign currency exchange, US/CDN only
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry, minimum charge, outside drycleaning service Monday to Friday.
- Laundromat, second floor
- Dry cleaning
- Late check out, no charge up to 2:00 p. m. on availability
- Safe deposit box, 24 hour access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. free in-room wireless Internet access. free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access. all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center
- Fax services, complimentary incoming, outgoing fax nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Catering available, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner, nominal fee
- Equipment rental
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, business floor, fridge, microwave, large work desk and ergonomic chair.
- Coffee shop, Café Bella and Lounge open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7:00 a. m. - 10:00 p. m.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged nominal fee daily
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle, service from airport, train and bus stations 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m.
- Airport car 7:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m.
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee daily
- Paid parking, nominal fee
- Truck/RV parking, nominal fee
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Wheelchair accessible