Resort at The Mountain, BW Premier Collection, Welches
68010 E Fairway Avenue
97067-9706 , Welches , United States
Fax : +1 503 622 2243
The Resort at The Mountain, BW Premier Collection® is located one hour above Portland, Oregon and nestled in the Salmon River Valley within the Mt. Hood National Forest. The Resort features 157 deluxe accommodations in a mountain ambiance. Our rooms are spacious with modern decor. The golf course features a 27-hole course that was first designed in 1928 and is to be named as Oregon's first golf resort. The Resort's Nature Concierge provides personalized service to every guest or group who wishes to maximize their recreational experience and adventuresome spirit on Resort grounds or throughout the Mt. Hood region. The Resort also operates a boutique spa with treatments of massages, facials, body exfoliations, body wraps, manicures and pedicures. The property features two full-service dining experiences. The first is our golf course pub, Mallards Cafe & Pub, which offers stunning mountain views directly from the bar. Our fine dining outlet, Altitude, offers a formal dining environment with a more sophisticated menu. Being able to cater and host events make us a perfect conference center choice with over 15,000 square feet of indoor space/25,000 square feet of outdoor space. With the capacity we may host it definitely transforms us into a romantic wedding venue and have catered many conferences & meetings.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Portland International Airport. Take Airport Way to I-205 South. I-205 to I-84 East. Exit 17 to 242th/Hogan Drive. Highway 26E/Mt. Hood Highway. turn right on East Welches Road. turn right on East Fairway Avenue. The Resort at The Mountain, BW Premier Collection® is just ahead.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Complimentary continental breakfast|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, Altitude, offers a formal dining environment, serving breakfast and dinner
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge, Mallards Cafe & Pub, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Poolside services, available 7 a. m. - 10 p. m. , everyday through our restaurant outlets
- Steam room, available at our spa, 10 a. m. - 6 p. m. to all Resort Guests. New saunas installed in 9/2016. Monday - Thursday and 9 a. m. - 7 p. m. Friday & Saturday
- Spa, a boutique spa with treatments of massages, facials, body exfoliations, body wraps, manicures and pedicures
- Whirlpool is available 9 a. m. - 10 p. m.
- Massage services. Our spa provides massage services from 10 a. m. - 6 p. m. Monday to Thursday. 9 a. m. - 7 p. m. Friday to Sunday.
- Exercise facility, free, open from 6 a. m. to 10 p. m.
- Weight lifting equipment, at the spa
- Sports trainer, by appointment through Front Desk during Spa & Fitness Center business hours
- Stationary bike, at the spa
- Treadmill, at the spa
- Locker room, in the spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridors
- Concierge. Nature Concierge is available
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Korean
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, fee of $1. 00
- Laundromat, self-service laundry facilities in each building. Laundry detergent is available for a fee.
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon availability
- Safe deposit box, free
- Game room, located at our recreation center
- Children's activities, Nature Concierge & Recreation Center provides many indoor/outdoor activities along with equipment available.
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Fax services, available at the front desk
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Notary public
- Mail services. Guests may provide our address for mailing purposes while they are staying at the resort.
- Wedding services. We provide wedding planning, catering & officiant services along with venue spaces.
- Meeting facilities.
- Banquet facilities.
- Conference facilities.
- Equipment rental
- Convenience store/Sundry, Riverstone Gift Shop is available on-site
- Coffee shop, complimentary coffee is available in the main lobby
- Golf, 24 Hole Golf Course with Golf Pro Shop
- Tennis courts
- Soccer, complimentary ball rental are available at Recreation Center
- Table tennis/ping pong
- Football, complimentary ball rental are available at Recreation Center
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, at main lobby conference area
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, self-parking, fee of $15 is included in the daily resort fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand, Riverstone Gift Shop
- Paid parking, 24 hours, self-parking, fee of $15 is included in the daily resort fee
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Nature Concierge & Recreation Center provides on-site activities