BEST WESTERN Hotel Yarra Valley, Warburton
3185 Warburton Highway
3799 , Warburton , Australia
Fax : +61 359656600
Treat yourself to the perfect getaway in the picturesque Yarra Valley. Inspired by the glamour of a bygone era, BEST WESTERN Yarra Valley's very unique and newly refurbished guest house has been lovingly transformed by talented interior designer Jack Fugaro. Unwind in style, and relax from the pace of daily life in the valley where world renowned vineyards and restaurants are an everyday occurrence. Within the homestead, twenty one individually designed double bedrooms welcome guests to a relaxing ambience, private en-suite bathrooms, luxurious twin single or king pillow top beds, high-speed Internet and LCD televisions with many rooms basking in garden, mountain or river views. Enquire today about special group rates, weekend packages and wedding accommodation. We look forward to hosting you with the highest level of service and attention to detail. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Melbourne International Airport. Head northeast on Departure Drive 500 meters. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Melbourne/State Route 43 and merge onto State Route 43 (partial toll road) 17. 0 kilometers. Take the National Route 79 exit toward Flemington Road/Eastern Freeway toll road 800 meters. Slight left onto Flemington Road (partial toll road) 290 meters. Turn left onto Elliott Avenue (signs for Elliot Avenue/Coburg) 800 meters. Slight right onto Macarthur Road 750 meters. Continue onto Cemetery Road West 300 meters. Continue onto College Cres/State Route 83. Continue to follow State Route 83 2. 6 kilometers. Slight right onto Eastern Freeway/M3 (signs for Doncaster). Continue to follow M3 (partial toll road) 21. 5 kilometers. Exit onto Ringwood Bypass toward Route 62/Ringwood (partial toll road) 2. 2 kilometers. Turn left onto Maroondah Highway/State Route 34 (signs for Maroondah Highway/Lilydale). Continue to follow Maroondah Highway 15. 0 kilometers. Continue onto Warburton Highway 110 meters. Turn right to stay on Warburton Highway. Go through two roundabouts 33. 5 kilometers. The BEST WESTERN Yarra Valley is on your left. ·From: Melbourne. From Melbourne travel along the Warburton Highway until you reach Millgrove. Travel for a further two kilometers towards Warburton, turn left at the entry to the BEST WESTERN Yarra Valley (shared driveway with Tommy Finns Trout Farm).
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- Interior corridor
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Late check out, available on request.
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Wedding services, create everlasting memories of your special day amid the relaxed ambience and refined old-world beauty that defines Oscar's on the Yarra. As you savour the romance of your ceremony in any of our numerous beautiful settings.
- Meeting facilities, located an hour's drive from Melbourne, our facilities comprise of two large conference rooms, executive boardroom, restaurant, twenty-one double or split bedrooms and numerous lounges, all set on 21 acres of manicured grounds.
- Banquet facilities, located an hour's drive from Melbourne, our facilities comprise of two large conference rooms, executive boardroom, restaurant, twenty-one double or split bedrooms and numerous lounges, all set on 21 acres of manicured grounds.
- Conference facilities, located an hour's drive from Melbourne, our facilities comprise of two large conference rooms, executive boardroom, restaurant, twenty-one double or split bedrooms and numerous lounges, all set on 21 acres of manicured grounds.
- Coffee shop
- Jogging track
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Front desk hours 7:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. Night bell for out of hours assistance.
- Electrical adapter for international guests.
- Motor coach parking