BEST WESTERN Plus Inner Harbour, Victoria
412 Quebec Street
V8V 1W5 , Victoria , Canada
Fax : +1 250 384 5113
A great hotel in Victoria, BC with an excellent harbor location, offering a delicious complimentary full breakfast, well-appointed rooms and personalized service. Ideally located right at the inner harbor/downtown Victoria, our Victoria, BC hotel is a short walk to major attractions, restaurants, shops and ocean side paths. Our beautiful rooms, spacious one-bedroom suites and luxurious penthouse apartments are 100% non-smoking and each include a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, microwave and DVD player. Ideal for extended stays, our Victoria accommodations also include well equipped kitchen studios and suites available for weekly and monthly stays. Relax in the outdoor seasonal heated pool (open from mid-May to early October), indoor whirlpool, dry sauna or the steam room. Enjoy a complimentary guest computer with printer and our convenient on-site 24-hour guest laundry facilities. Our award-winning staff is on hand 24-hours to assist with concierge and any other requests to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Popular attractions near our Victoria, BC hotel include: the Royal British Columbia Museum, Parliament Buildings, the Empress Tea Room, Miniature World, the Bug Zoo, Horse drawn carriage tours, Beacon Hill Park, departures for whale watching tours (seasonal) and all the entertainment the Inner Harbor has to offer. A short drive away is the Craigdarroch Castle, Government House and the Victoria Art Gallery. A must see is the world famous Butchart Gardens, open year-round, about a 30 minute drive from the downtown area. For an exceptional stay, friendly service, lovely rooms and the convenience of Victoria's best location, make a reservation at the Best Western Plus Inner Harbour today! *Gated and underground parking is available for a $9 +tax CAD charge per night. A height restriction of 6'6 applies for underground parking.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Swartz Bay BC Ferry Termi Approximately 30 kilometers from hotel. Follow Highway 17 South into Victoria which becomes Swartz Bay BC Ferry Terminal, follow Highway 17 South into Victoria, which becomes Blanshard Street in town. The road turns right and then becomes Belleville Street. Turn left just after the Parliament Buildings, on Menzies Street. Quebec Street is the first right. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour is located at the end of the first block on the right side. ·From: Anacortes-Sidney Terminal Approximately 27 kilometers from hotel. Follow Highway 17 South into Victoria, which becomes Blanshard Street in town. The road turns right and then becomes Belleville Street. Turn left just after the Parliament Buildings on Menzies Street. Quebec Street is the first right. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour is located at the end of the first block on the right side. ·From: Duke Point B. C. Terminal. Located in Nanaimo, take the Highway 1 South Exit. Follow Highway 1 south into Victoria. Turn right on Belleville Street. Turn left just after the Parliament Buildings on Menzies Street. Quebec Street is the first right. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour is located at the end of the first block on the right side. ·From: Black Ball/Coho Ferry Ter Located at Victoria's Inner Harbour, as you exit the ferry parking lot, cross over Belleville Street and proceed one block up Oswego Street. Turn left on Quebec Street and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour is located on the left corner. ·From: Victoria Clipper Terminal Located at Victoria's Inner Harbour, when you depart the ferry terminal, turn left onto Belleville Street and cross over the street at the nearest pedestrian crossing. Then walk one block up Oswego Street to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inner Harbour.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Fax services, charge for outgoing faxes (incoming are free).
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, assorted cereals, fresh fruit, toast & jams, freshly baked goods, eggs, meat, hash browns, pancakes, choice of breads, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, gluten free cereal & bread, juice, and coffee.
- Outdoor pool Heated Seasonal (open Mid-May to end of September)
- Steam room
- Spa facilities, mobile spa services available, for in-room treatments
- Hot tub Indoor
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour Universal gym, free weights, three cardio machines and two televisions. Equipment replaced 2014.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper Elliptical Trainer
- Stationary bike
- Elevators, 2
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff speaks English, French and Spanish
- Laundry Soap and Bounce dryer sheets available at front desk (charge applies)
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box Electronic Safe Deposit boxes in all guest rooms.
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Iinternet access. Free wireless Iinternet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business Center, 24-hour, free, services available at the front desk
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee, available at front desk.
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services Canadian, US and International stamps available at front desk for purchase. Mail box one block.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24-hour, $9. 00 CAD fee
- Ice/vending machines Lobby level, 24 hours
- Garage parking, 6 feet 6-inch clearance, $9. 00 CAD fee, 24-hour
- Paid parking, $9. 00 CAD, fee
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning (same day) - off-site
- Airline points
- Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms
- Business center with printer access in lobby (no charge)
- Self parking, $9. 00 CAD fee
- Airport Shuttle for the area is a 3rd party company - YYJAirportShuttle. com. This is not operated by the hotel.