BEST WESTERN Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, Toronto
5503 Eglinton Avenue W
M9C 5K5 , Toronto , Canada
Fax : +1 416 620 1652
Welcome to the Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport! Staying close to the Toronto airport makes travel easy, which is why this Toronto/Mississauga Airport hotel is a favorite among frequent fliers in Toronto. The Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport keeps guests close to their next flight. Your Mississauga/Toronto hotel has everything you need for a fantastic business trip or a family getaway. Renovated rooms with 42-inch LCD TVs, hands free phone and single serve coffee makers in all rooms are the touch of home you need, when staying away from home. A refrigerator and microwave in all rooms make it ideal for longer stays. Airport shuttle policy: Toronto(YYZ)airport shuttle is on-call 24-hours a day for guest check-in and check-out. Shuttle is not available for car rental pick-up/return, baggage pick up or any other purpose. Luggage restrictions: 1 piece baggage and 1 piece carry-on per adult. Extra baggage for a fee. Pick-ups from airport can be scheduled by calling the hotel at 1-866-459-1234 or use the courtesy phones at Terminals 1 & 3 once you have your baggage. Drop-offs should be scheduled with the front desk one day prior to your departure or at check-in time if you depart the next day. Shuttle leaves the hotel to the airport every hour on the hour 24/7 for drop-offs. The Mississauga East/Toronto West corporate area is also in the neighborhood and is the top destination for many of our business guests. If you are visiting the corporate offices of Hydro One, Sobeys, Wincor-Nixdorf, CSA, Bell Canada®, Pitney Bowes®, Ricoh Canada®, Parmalat, GayLea Foods, Lasik MD, Crestron, Staples, Sunnybrook, Baylis Medical, Babcock Int'l, Senor Discovery Tours etc. or on a vacation, you are sure to enjoy our free breakfast, high-speed Internet, and long-term parking(for a fee). Add 1 week(P1)or 2 weeks(P2)parking for a fee and be assured of the fact that you are minutes from the Toronto(YYZ)airport. Check parking availability at the front desk.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The North. Take 400 South or 404 South to 401 West and exit on Carlingview at Exit 351, turn left on Renforth(first traffic light), and turn right on Eglinton Avenue West. Pass four traffic lights, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left side. ·From: Q. E. W. -Gardiner Express. Take 427 North, exit on Eglinton West and turn right at the first traffic lights on to Eglinton Avenue West. After four sets of lights the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left hand side. ·From: The East. Take 401 West, exit on Carlingview(Exit 351) and turn left on Renforth(first traffic light), turn right on Eglinton Avenue West and pass four traffic lights to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left hand side. ·From: The West. Take 401 East, exit on Renforth Dr / Eglinton Ave West and turn right, then turn right on Eglinton Avenue West and pass four traffic lights to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left hand side. ·From: The Q. E. W-Niagara Falls. Take 427 North, exit on Eglinton West, turn right on Eglinton Avenue West and pass five traffic lights to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left hand side. ·From: 407 East and West. From 407 East: Take 427 South, after Pearson Airport take exit on Eglinton, at the first traffic light, turn right on Eglinton Avenue West and pass five traffic lights to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be on the left hand side. From 407 West/Niagara Falls: Merge onto 403 (Toronto) East to Eastgate Pkwy/Cawthra Rd. , exit and turn right on Eglinton West. Pass four traffic lights to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport will be right hand side.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choose from a great selection of bacon, sausage, diced potatoes, eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, breads, bagels, cereals, oatmeal, yogurt, juice, coffee, and tea. Breakfast is served from 6:30 to 10 a. m. daily. Grab and Go available 4:30-6:30 a. m.
- Hot tub, available 6:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m.
- Exercise facility, 24 hour
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
- Stair stepper
- Weight lifting
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Business center, registered guests only and must be 18 and over. Printing of boarding passes and flight itinerary is complimentary with a limit of five pages per guest stay. Fees apply for other services/more printing and are subject to change.
- Fax services, Incoming and local outgoing free up to five pages. Long distance - nominal fee. Check with FrontDesk
- Photocopy services
- 24-front desk
- Baggage hold
- Late check out, check with front desk
- Safe deposit box, check with front desk
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mail services, Postage available for nominal fee
- Physically challanged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible and access to all floors
- Parking for the physically challenged No long term parking
- Ice/vending machines Ice machine on 1st and 3rd floor. Vending machine (Snack ++) on 2nd floor. Pop Machine 1st and 3rd floor. You may purchase Phone card/Adaptor/Power converter etc available check with Front Desk.
- Express check out, upon request
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Dry cleaning, same day
- Complimentary 24-hour Airport Shuttle Service, 24 hours
- Interior corridor
- Foreign currency exchange, available. Please check with front desk.
- Guest laundry facility, open 5:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. for a nominal fee of $2. 00 CAD
- Doctor on call OHIP info line 24hrs. on call doctor phone 1866 797 0000
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch LCD television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Paid parking, 0 CAD, Long Term parking fee of $75. 00 plus tax per week for 1 car or Book P1/P2. Luggage restrictions apply for shuttle service: 1 baggage and 1 carry-on allowed per person. Extra baggage, hotel not responsible, check with front desk agent 1-866-459-1234.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Compimentary newspaper available at the front desk
- Universal gym