BEST WESTERN Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel, Toronto
135 Carlingview Drive
M9W 5E7 , Toronto , Canada
Fax : +1 416 637 7001
One stop shopping for all your hospitality needs. Toronto is a multi-cultural hub with first-class entertainment, shopping and fine dining. An oasis within the busy city, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel has comfortable, yet sophisticated accommodations that are sure to meet all your travel needs. Whether you are driving or flying here, you'll find the hotel's location near the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), close to major highways (401 E/W, 427 N/S & 409) convenient for your stay. We are minutes from the Toronto Congress Center and the International Center offering exciting world class trade shows, sales and exhibitions open to the public. We also love being just 25 minutes from Downtown Toronto via the Union Pearson Go-Train. Our complimentary transfers to and from the Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) along with free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel promise peace of mind and convenience. We know that food is the most important part of any journey. Visit The Flight Path our full service restaurant onsite open for breakfast, lunch and dinner where our Executive Chef offers locally inspired cuisine featuring fresh fruit, meat and fish options that are made-to-order based on your dietary preferences or restrictions. At the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel each of our thoughtfully appointed bright and airy nature inspired guest rooms feature anti-allergenic hardwood floors and premium amenities such as microwaves and mini-refrigerators on demand. Besides a fully equipped 24 hour Business Center and Grab & Go Coffee Shop, this Toronto Airport Hotel boasts a well-equipped fitness center, indoor heated lap pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room for the savvy traveler who would like to stay fit or for families that want to relax and have some fun. A true one stop shop, you can even book our boardrooms or larger event spaces for your company's meeting, trade show or celebration.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Highway 427 Northbound. Exit at Dixon Road (West) and make a right at Dixon Road then make a left on Carlingview Drive. After about a minutes drive the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel on your left. ·From: Highway 401 Westbound. Exit at Carlingview Drive, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel is on your right. ·From: Highway 401 Eastbound. Exit at Ranforth Drive then make a left on Ranforth Drive. Drive about three kilometers and you will come to Carlingview Drive. Make a left onto Carlingview Drive and the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel is on your right.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, The Flight Path Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Cocktail lounge, Cafe O is open 24/7. They offer tap beers as well as a variety of liquors and wines.
- Indoor pool, heated
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free. A complete fitness center for your daily workout regime.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, French, Italian
- Foreign currency exchange
- Guest laundry, nominal fee, charges depend on number of articles of clothing
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out Guest paying with credit cards will have a guest folio delivered under the door on the day of checkout with detailed balanced.
- Late checkout is subject to availability with an additional charge up to 5 p. m.
- Children's activities, indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room
- Cable or satellite television. Cable TV and On Demand movies available in all guest bedrooms as well as in the lobby, restaurant, bar and fitness center.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, two well equipped business centers to keep you efficient with printing, faxing, photocopying and a host of other facilities for your work or connectivity needs.
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Video conferencing
- Mail services
- Wedding services, we offer accommodation for your family and friends attending your big day. Our event space and restaurant also accepts reservations for pre and post wedding get togethers.
- Meeting facilities. Two floors of flexible event spaces of varying sizes that can accommodate various set up styles and up to 110 people theater style. One boardroom for 10 people. Three conference rooms with breakouts for up to 110 people.
- Banquet facilities. Full service banquet facilities onsite. Contact our catering department for more details and a quotation.
- Conference facilities. Three conference rooms Windsor, Churchill and McGill with breakouts the largest of which can accommodate up to 110 people.
- Ballroom. Our largest event space can accommodate a maximum of 110 people in theater style seating. We also have two smaller event spaces that can be used as breakout space or meal rooms.
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 10 CAD fee per vehicle overnight
- Ice/vending machines Ice and pop vending machines are located on every alternate floor.
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours, free, Shuttle runs from 3 a. m. to 10 a. m. every 1/2 hr on the hour. After 10 a. m. shuttle runs every hour. Shuttle must be booked in advance for Airport drop off. Airport pick-up is on-call basis. Once luggage is collected go to Post C22 at T3 or Post S5 at T1.
- Airport car 24 hours , free
- Outdoor parking, 10 CAD fee overnight
- Garage parking 10 CAD fee
- Paid parking, 10 CAD, fee per vehicle for overnight parking
- Truck/RV parking Limited by availability.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events