BEST WESTERN Plus Thousand Oaks Inn, Thousand Oaks
75 W Thousand Oaks Boulevard
91360-4416 , Thousand Oaks , United States
Fax : +1 805 497 1875
Discover this historic full-service Thousand Oaks, California hotel nestled at the base of the Santa Monica Mountains with convenient access to Malibu, California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza and Ronald Reagan Library. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn where guests will be conveniently situated in the center of Thousand Oaks, receive the highest quality of customer service and find comfortable amenities for an affordable price. This Thousand Oaks hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, recreational activities, shopping and dining options in the Conejo Valley. Nestled at the base of the breathtaking Santa Monica Mountain range, guests will enjoy well-appointed guest rooms featuring balconies, 60 high definition television channels and free high-speed Internet access. Beautiful suites featuring a spa tub, large living room and dining table are also available. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn also features a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, guest library and courtyard. Hotel guests are provided complimentary access to Gold's Gym. Groups will appreciate our meeting and banquet facilities accommodating up to 200 people. And the travel weary guest will appreciate the salon and day spa. Within a short distance from the hotel guests can spend the day exploring the most open space of any city in America or shop at a variety of shops at The Oaks Mall or Janss Marketplace located just a short walk away. California Lutheran University is located four miles away making the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn ideal lodging for visiting family or friends. Interested in some area culture? Guests will enjoy exploring the nearby Ronald Reagan Library and the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza. The friendly, accommodating and caring staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn are here to welcome you as our friend to the Conejo Valley. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The North. Take Highway 101 South to Thousand Oaks, Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn left onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right. ·From: The South. Take Highway 101 North to Thousand Oaks, Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn right onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right. ·From: The East. Take Highway 118 West to Highway 23 South. Merge onto Highway 101 North and immediately Exit Moorpark Rd. Turn right onto Moorpark Road. Go to the next street, turn left onto W. Thousand Oaks Blvd. BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn is around the bend on the right.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Cocktail lounge
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Audio/visual equipment
- Mail services
- Banquet facilities, our meeting rooms are also available for banquet receptions to celebrate any occasions. We can accommodate parties or weddings from 10 to a maximum of 180 guests. We offer in-house catering from the restaurant and full service for all events.
- Ballroom, our main ballroom can accommodate up to a maximum of 180 guests with a dance floor or up to 200 without. Room rental includes all the tables needed, available house linen, set-up and clean-up of the room. A La Carte menus & packages are available.
- Hearing impaired services
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Massage services
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking 40A EV charging stations
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking, back lot only
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch HDTV with 60 high-definition channels, including Showtime®
- Wedding services, banquet hall available with full service catering for receptions, weddings, birthdays and any kind of gathering.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exterior corridor
- Business center, available 24-hours for a nominal fee
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available, Internet connectivity
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Sunbathing poolside
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high speed Internet access.
- Meeting facilities we have three meeting room spaces available. One is a convertible room which can be divided into two separate smaller rooms. We are able to configure for different styles based on the needs of the host. Classroom, theater, conference, etc.
- Conference facilities, our business suite offers the best option for conference meetings of groups of 8 to 10 people max. Bigger groups can choose any of our other banquet rooms available that can accommodate their needs. We also have available A/V equipment if needed.
- ROADRUNNER SHUTTLE: Safe and reliable ground transportation solutions to and from the hotel throughout L. A. , Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. 10% OFF for hotel guests using the link: www. rrshuttle. com/toinn
- Guest Library
- Complimentary newspaper (USA Today & Ventura County Star News)
- Solis Salon offers salon and day spas services to hotel guests, including limited in-room services. Ask for special discounts for hotel guests.