BEST WESTERN Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel, Silverdale
3073 NW Bucklin Hill Road
98383-9190 , Silverdale , United States
Fax : +1 360 692 0932
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel! Our newly renovated Silverdale hotel, located on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula, gives guests spacious, well-appointed rooms, friendly service and great value. The nearby military bases are conveniently just a short drive away, so service men and women or family members can easily take care of business. At our Silverdale hotel, we understand that a great location doesn't have to come at the expense of beautiful accommodations. Newly, renovated, clean rooms are complemented with spectacular water views. We're a full service hotel with a swimming pool and waterfront view. Guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Silverdale. Whether you're on a getaway to relax or looking to explore the area, there's something for everyone. However, most of our guests are serving their country and we're proud to host these courageous guests. The local Whaling Days are a big attraction that brings many guests to our Silverdale hotel. Three of the largest golf courses in Washington are all just a few minutes away. Of course, Kitsap Mall is also a favorite destination and a popular place to spend the afternoon. Our Silverdale hotel is located between two of the largest Navy bases in the world. The Sub Base Bangor and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard are a short drive away. In this region, many service men and women regularly visit Silverdale. We're committed to ensuring your stay is enjoyable, from the rejuvenating hot tub to the pet-friendly rooms so you can bring the entire family. Our rooms are smoke free and there's a great restaurant on site. Reserve your next stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel, where the military bases are right in the neighborhood! Any reservation that does not have a credit card on file to guarantee the reservation will be cancelled at 4:00 p. m. PST on the day of arrival. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Head south of departures drive to Airport Express Way. Keep right at the fork, merge to WA-518 East. Take Exit I5S then take Exit 132B to the WA-16 West towards Bremerton. Merge onto WA 16 West and take WA-3 North ramp to Bremerton/Poulsbo. Keep right at the fork and continue towards WA-3 North. Keep left at the fork and merge onto WA3 North, take Newberry Hill Road Exit and turn Right onto Newberry Hill Road. Continue onto Silverdale Way Northwest and make a right onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road towards the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel. ·From: Bremerton Ferry. Head Northeast on 1st Street towards Pacific Avenue and make a right on 1st Street. Take the first left onto Washington Avenue/Washington Beach Avenue, continue on Washington Avenue and make a slight left on 11th street. Turn Right onto Kitsap Way and make a slight right to merge onto WA3 North. Take Newberry Hill Road Exit and make a right onto Newberry Hill Road. Continue onto Silverdale Way Northwest and make a right onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel will be on your right. ·From: Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Head north on State Avenue towards Mahan Avenue and make a left at the third cross street at Burwell Street. Turn right onto Callow Avenue North and make a left onto 6th Street. Continue onto Kitsap Way and make a slight right to merge onto WA3 North. Take Newberry Hill Road Exit and turn right onto Newberry Hill Road. Continue onto Silverdale Way Northwest and make a right onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel will be on your right. ·From: Sub Base Bangor. Take the ramp onto Highway 3 South and take Exit 45 towards Silverdale. Make a slight right onto WA303 North/Northwest Waaga Way. Continue to follow WA-3 North and continue onto Kitsap Mall Boulevard Southwest. Turn right onto Silverdale Way Northwest and then turn left onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road Northwest and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel will be on your right. ·From: Bainbridge Island Ferry. Head north onto Harbor View Southeast and turn left onto WA-305 North/Olympic Drive Southwest. Continue on WA-305 North and merge onto WA3 South towards Bremerton. Take Exit 45 towards Silverdale. Make a slight right onto WA303 North/Northwest Waaga Way and continue to follow WA-3 North. Continue onto Kitsap Mall Boulevards Southwest. Make a right onto Silverdale Way Northwest. Turn left onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel will be on your right. ·From: Sequim. Head east onto East Washington Street towards North Sunnyside Avenue then turn right onto Simdars Road. Make a left to merge onto US101 East/East Washington Street towards Olympia. Continue to follow US101 East and exit onto WA-104 East/State Route 101 East towards Bremerton. Turn right onto WA-3 South and take Exit 45 towards Silverdale and make a slight right onto WA-303 North/Northwest Waaga Way. Continue to follow WA-3 North and continue onto Kitsap Mall boulevards Southwest. Turn right onto Silverdale Way Northwest and left onto Northwest Bucklin Hill Road Northwest and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Silverdale Beach Hotel will be on your right.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, Beachfront Martini Lounge. Open daily at 3pm.
- Indoor pool, heated
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, complimentary open 24-hours. Free bottled water, elliptical, aerobics area.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish)
- Guest laundry, available from 5:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. for a nominal fee
- Dry cleaning, same day cleaning available
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, based on availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, open 24-hours complimentary
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Audio/visual equipment
- Dataports, wireless
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities, Two rooms perfect for when you need a little more quiet and privacy. Large conf. table in one is perfect for round table discussions or even arbitration. The other can be set to your desire. Whether it is for business or eloping. We have you covered.
- Banquet facilities, Our Inlet views from our patio, big enough for 200 attendees, are breathtaking at any time of the year. Watch the boats play in the distance, the majestic views will ensure you have some perfect photos to remember your event.
- Conference facilities, Our conference rooms located in a central area of the hotel, yet set to ensure the quiet atmosphere conducive to ensuring your event remains as undisturbed as possible, allowing you to captivate your guests.
- Ballroom, Our ballroom is big enough so you can invite up to 200 of your closest colleagues and friends. The neutral PACNORWEST color palette will match any event from black tie to business casual.
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop,
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Paid parking, nominal fee, airport parking
- Truck/RV parking, RV parking only, no hookup, available for a nominal fee
- Video rentals
- Cash machine (ATM)
- Motor coach parking, available for a nominal fee
- High-speed Internet access