BEST WESTERN Hotel Seminole Inn & Suites, Seminole
1525 N Milt Phillips Avenue
74868-2329 , Seminole , United States
Fax : +1 405 382 3129
Seminole, Oklahoma hotels are close to Sportsman's Lake, a favorite for water recreation, relaxation and family gatherings. The Jasmine Moran Children's Museum is just a few minutes from BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn & Suites and a must-see attraction for history buffs and traveling families. Whether you're in the region to visit the Seminole Oil Museum or to get away from it all with relaxing activities at the lake, our Seminole hotel is your perfect home away from home. Seminole, Oklahoma hotels are surrounded by local churches, shops, diners, and plenty of natural beauty. Our Seminole hotel features an indoor heated pool and an unbeatable location right on Highway 99/Route 377. A free breakfast waits every morning, featuring favorites like stacks of hot waffles with syrup, a selection of breakfast breads and pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, and a variety of hot and cold cereals. Complete your meal with a mug of 100% Arabica coffee or chilled juices. Business travelers especially enjoy the great location of our Seminole hotel and our complimentary breakfast. A few of our regular guests are in town with the railroad, nearby churches, oil or gas companies, or the local meat packing plant. Depend on the trusted BEST WESTERN brand for a stress-free, easy stay. We value hospitality, value and quality. From water recreation to visiting family, everyone deserves a cool, quiet place while in Seminole. At our hotel, our friendly staff is committed to making your stay memorable. Enjoy well-appointed rooms with high-quality bedding. Some of the best local attractions are minutes away, and traveling through the region is simple with easy off and on highway access. Reserve your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn & Suites for a wonderful trip!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 40. Exit 200, go south ten miles on Highway 99/377. The BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn & Suites is located on the west side of the highway just past Reid Street traffic light. ·From: Ada. Travel north on Highway 99/377 30 miles to Seminole.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast including fresh hot waffles, biscuits and gravy, and sausage.
- Indoor pool pool is climate controlled.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Mail services
- Sunbathing sun deck adjacent to the pool
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free parking available
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- High-speed Internet access
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access