BEST WESTERN Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites, Scottsdale
7515 E Butherus Drive
85260-2416 , Scottsdale , United States
Fax : +1 480 483 9046
***Perfect location for your shopping getaway!*** In the heart of North Scottsdale, two blocks from Kierland Commons, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is a newly renovated all suites hotel. A warm and friendly atmosphere and a smiling face from our guest services staff are just the first hints of what is in store for you during your stay with us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites. For business or leisure, our hotel offers the services and features to help you make the most of your stay. We are pet friendly! Our resort hotel and Silver Wings Restaurant and Lounge, located in the center of north Scottsdale and two blocks from upscale 'main street' Kierland Commons shopping and dining, offers many of the services and amenities that are found at larger Scottsdale resort hotels at a fraction of the cost, yet with an improved service only a smaller hotel can offer. Plus, our hotel is literally only steps next to the new Scottsdale Quarter shopping, dining, and offices. Should nostalgia strike you, our hotel is only minutes from Old Town Scottsdale with its myriad of boutique shops and galleries. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites you are "close to home". We treat you to our own special brand of hometown hospitality. Our location is a perfect setting for your leisure travel in the Valley of the Sun or those ever important business meetings and seminars. No matter what your purpose for coming to Scottsdale, Phoenix or other points in the Valley, our resort hotel makes it happen for you. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Los Angeles, CA. Travel 101 US South to the I-10 East to Blythe/Phoenix. Stay on I-10 all the way to Phoenix. From I-10 in Phoenix, take Exit 147A and then Exit 147B to the AZ 51 North to Greenway Road Exit 12. Keep right onto Greenway Road and follow it for four miles to where Greenway becomes East Butherus Drive at Scottsdale Road. Continue thru the light four blocks and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is on the right. 391. 31 miles, approximately six hours. ·From: Las Vegas, NV. Take US 93 South toward Phoenix/Needles. Turn left to stay on US 93 South, crossing into Arizona. Merge onto I-40 East/US 93 South via the ramp on the left toward Flagstaff/Phoenix. Merge onto US 93 South via Exit 71 toward Wickenburg/Phoenix. Pass through one roundabout, enter the next roundabout and take the second exit onto US 60 East. Turn left onto AZ-74 East. Merge onto I-17 South. Keep right via Exit 214C. Take AZ Loop 101 East to Scottsdale Road Exit 34. Turn right onto Scottsdale Road for 2. 40 miles and turn left onto East Butherus Drive for . 50 miles, and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is on the right. 294. 95 miles, approximately five hours. ·From: Albuquerque, NM. Take I-40 West towards Flagstaff AZ for 230. 50 miles. Take the I-40 Business Loop/AZ-77 South Exit 286 toward AZ 377 South/US 180 East/Show Low/Heber and then turn left onto I-40 Business Loop/Purple Heart Trail/AZ 77/East Navajo Boulevard and continue to follow AZ 77. Turn right onto AZ 377 for 33. 90 miles and then turn right onto AZ 277 for 6. 80 miles. Turn right onto AZ 260 West for 53. 00 miles. Turn left onto Beeline Highway South/AZ 87 South and continue to follow AZ 87 South for 61. 90 miles. Turn right onto Shea Boulevard for 13. 00 miles to North Scottsdale Road and turn right. Take North Scottsdale Road to East Butherus Drive and turn right for 0. 50 miles and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is on the right. ·From: El Paso, TX. Take I-10 West toward Las Cruces, NM and continue crossing into Arizona. Merge onto AZ Loop 202 East via Exit 161 for 4. 10 miles, then merge onto AZ Loop 101 North via Exit 50A for 21. 80 miles. Take Cactus Road Exit 40 West for 2. 20 miles and turn right on North Scottsdale Road until you reach East Butherus Drive, turn right and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is 0. 50 miles down on the right. 444. 85 miles, approximately 6. 50 hours.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast Includes sausage, eggs, bacon, waffles or pancakes, chopped fruit, cereal, toast or English muffins along with bagels, apples and oranges or bananas, muffins, Danish, yogurt, skim milk, 2%, orange juice or apple juice, coffee and tea.
- Cocktail lounge, Silver Wings Lounge open daily from 4:00 p. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Outdoor pool, heated relax in comfort at our pool area 24-hours a day. The pool is heated in the winter months, and the spa is very relaxing after a long day of work or shopping.
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24-hour, complimentary
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Elevator, two available for guest use
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, valet will pick up your laundry at the desk at 8:30 a. m. and will return it by 5:00 p. m. the same day Monday through Friday. Nominal fee.
- Laundromat, located on the first floor of the hotel by room 116. Two washers and two dryers and a table to fold your clothes. Nominal fee.
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Cable/satellite TV, 60 cable channels
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. free in-room wireless Internet access. rree wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hours, complimentary, staffed
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities, perfectly matched for the business traveler with meeting and event planners. Six different size rooms perfect for any meeting small or large up to 125 people.
- Banquet facilities, full catering services onsite
- Conference facilities, newly renovated boardroom for your executive meeting. Conference rooms are 200 square feet 10 feet by 20 feet with ceiling height's of eight feet, and can hold up to 10 people.
- Ballroom, High Flight Rooms One and Two combine to make one large room. Combined size is 1483 square feet with nine foot high ceilings. Room one is 662 square feet holding up to 70 people and room two is 821 square feet and can hold up to 80 people theater style.
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop, Silver Wings Restaurant open from 6:00 a. m. to 10 a. m. and 5:00 p. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Sunbathing, on a large pool deck
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, located across from rooms 108 and 118
- Local shuttle, complimentary from 8:00 a. m. to 8:00 p. m. Five mile radius
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking, well-lit
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cash machine, onsite