BEST WESTERN Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites, San Pedro
111 S Gaffey Street
90731-2429 , San Pedro , United States
Fax : +1 310 514 1367
A favorite for leisure and business travelers alike, our San Pedro hotel caters to all guests whether docking for the night or here for an extended stay. Both Princess Cruises® and Norwegian Cruises® set sail from the San Pedro World Cruise Terminal, and we'll ensure a refreshing stay whether you're on vacation in California or here for an event at the Long Beach Convention Center or the Port of Los Angeles. As our guest, enjoy complimentary hotel shuttle service to the cruise terminals in San Pedro. With luxurious bedding, remarkably spacious rooms & suites and top-notch hospitality, you deserve to be pampered no matter where the winds will take you next. Take advantage of our Park & Cruise promotion to make the most of your trip! Visitors of Fort MacArthur-Meyler Military Base enjoy our spacious suites for longer stays -- you'll feel at home with our fine amenities that include an outdoor swimming pool & spa, fitness center and business center. With annual events like the San Pedro Lobster Festival and local destinations like Catalina Island and Trump National Golf Course, it's easy to mix business with pleasure! Take advantage of our proximity to major freeways, as well as easy access to Cabrillo Beach and the USS Iowa Battleship & Museum. Whether you're working with Maersk Line or APM Terminals, or meeting with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, you'll find a relaxing home away from home with us. Our boutique hotel proudly received the TripAdvisor® 2013 Certificate of Excellence Award for outstanding guest service, fine amenities, spacious guest rooms and Victorian decor. Inspired by a complete renovation in 2013, we've gone above and beyond to make your stay refreshing and comfortable. Ask any of our helpful team members for recommendations and you'll be met with the best answers from local ambassadors. Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Northern California. Take I-5 South to I-405 South to the I-110 South get off at the Gaffey Street Exit. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites will be located on the right at the corner of First Street and Gaffey Street. ·From: Southern California. Take I-405 North to I-110 South to the Gaffey Street Exit. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites will be located on the right at the corner of First Street and Gaffey Street.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Safe deposit box|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Outdoor pool, open from 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. daily. There is no lifeguard on duty-swim at your own risk. Pool rules and safety tips are posted in the pool area. Children must be accompanied by an adult while in the pool area.
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. located on the third floor with a panoramic bay view and cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, some floors require guest key card for access.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, French)
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, open 24 hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Meeting room, newly renovated with 2,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. A hospitality suite may be arranged by further discussion with the hotel manager.
- Conference facilities
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged Only 24-hour parking
- Ice/vending machines, located on every floor
- Free parking Guest overnight parking.
- Garage parking
- Paid parking, 10. 00 USD, fee for extended parking for cruise guests with a vehicle. They must pay an additional parking fee per night or purchase a Park and Cruise package.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Technical concierge available
- Shuttle service to San Pedro Cruise Terminals only