The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square, BW Premier Collection, San Francisco
524 Sutter Street
94102-1102 , San Francisco , United States
Fax : +1 415 398 6345
San Francisco is famous for its rich culture and diverse neighborhoods, not to mention it's one of the most vibrant, eclectic and exhilarating cities in the country. From the hills of Chinatown and North Beach to its sweeping bridges, which you can explore on foot, bike or double-decker tour bus, there's no doubt that you¿ll be able keep yourself entertained for weeks at a time. Located just one block from Union Square, in the epicenter of the city's best shopping, dining and entertainment venues. The hotel is also walking distance to China Town, North Beach, the Financial District and Moscone Center. Just a half a block away is the famous Powell Street cable car line, where you can catch a ride to top San Francisco attractions such as Fisherman's Wharf and Alcatraz. Union Square's plaza is just steps away, known for its local music and art shows. Dine at the city's most celebrated restaurants and sample the latest food innovations for which the city has become famous. Explore the city's countless tourist attractions such as the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge, and take a ride through the city's notorious yet energizing fog, setting your eyes on the wondrous parks and landmarks along the way. Browse the nearby boutiques and department stores in and around the bustling Union Square area. And enjoy all of this while staying at Cartwright Hotel Union Square, located in the heart of one of the world's most vibrant cities. Apart from its excellent location and quintessential San Francisco charm, The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square, BW Premier Collection® offers thoughtful amenities and premium guest services, making it the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers looking for comfort and convenience in the thick of all that San Francisco has to offer.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Golden Gate Bridge. Head southeast on US-101 S. Keep left to continue on US-101. Use the right two lanes to turn right onto Van Ness Avenue. Turn left onto Bush Street. Turn right onto Powell Street. Turn right onto Sutter Street. The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square, BW Premier Collection® will be on the right. ·From: San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Get on US-101 N. from Airport Access Road . Head south and continue onto Airport Access Road. Use the second from the right lane to keep right at the fork and continue toward US-101 N. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for San Bruno/U. S. 101 N and merge onto US-101 N. Continue on US-101 N to San Francisco. Take Exit 2 from I-80 E. Merge onto US-101 N. Use the right three lanes to take Exit 433B for Interstate 80 toward Bay Bridge. Continue onto I-80 E. Use the right two lanes to take Exit 2 for Fourth Street. Take 3rd Street to Sutter Street. The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square, BW Premier Collection® will be just ahead. ·From: Oakland International Airport (OAK). Get on I-880 N. from Airport Drive. Use the left lane to take the Interstate 880 N. ramp to Downtown/Oakland. Continue on I-880 N. Take I-80 W to Fremont Street in San Francisco. Take Exit 2C from I-80 W. Merge onto I-880 N. Use the left three lanes to take the Interstate 80 W. exit toward San Francisco. Merge onto I-80 W. Use the right two lanes to take Exit 2C for Fremont Street. Continue on Fremont Street. Drive to Sutter Street. Turn left onto Fremont Street. Continue onto Front Street. Use the left lane to turn left onto Pine Street. Turn left at the first cross street onto Battery Street. Turn right onto Market Street. Turn right onto Sutter Street. The Cartwright Hotel - Union Square, BW Premier Collection® will be just ahead.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, services from 7 a. m. - 11 p. m.
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out
- Late check out, depends on hotel availability. Inquire at front desk prior to your departure date.
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free, two workstations and a printer
- Computer available
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Dataports, available
- Meeting facilities. Pacific Heights Meeting room offers 920 square feet with a max capacity of 70. We also have an overflow area right outside the meeting room that may be rented.
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone, Signer
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Lobby Fireplace. What better way to end a long day than by curling up in front of a glowing fire? Relax with a good book, get a little work done or perhaps play one of our board games while you enjoy the comforts of our plush fireside couches.
- Valet and Self Parking. Let us park your car with our convenient valet service. Unlimited in and out privileges are $41 per 24 hours. Prefer to park your car yourself, we offer unlimited in and out privileges for $31 per 24 hours.