BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Amedia Art Salzburg, Salzbourg
Linzer Bundesstrasse 6
5020 , Salzbourg , Austria
Fax : +43 662 650100 60
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Amedia Art Salzburg is located near the traditional old part of town, near the highway, near the train station and close to the exhibition center of Salzburg. BEST WESTERN PLUS Amedia Art Salzburg offers harmony of modern technique and convenient atmosphere to our national and international business guest and tourists. FREE MEDIA- means free telephone calls to 24 countries in Europe and high-speed Internet, wireless - all completely free. Our wellness area invites you to chill a little bit in our sauna, steam-bath or the roof terrace with gorgeous view to Kapuzinerberg and Gaisberg. We offer best comfort and excellent service in charming ambience. Our 101 rooms are equipped with extended amenities, spacious and offer a high standard of comfort. A city tax of 1. 50 EUR per person per day is not included in the rate and is to be paid directly at the hotel.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Train Station. Take bus number 2 towards Obergnigl. Exit at the bus stop Sterneckstrasse. The hotel is right at the bus stop. Taxi are standing at the entrance. Cost around EUR 10. 00. ·From: Airport. Take bus number 2 towards Obergnigl. Exit at the bus stop Sterneckstrasse. The hotel is right at the bus stop. Taxi are standing at the entrance. Cost around EUR 25. 00. ·From: By car. Take the exit Salzburg Nord on the motorway A1. Follow the signs to Salzburg. After 2. 5 kilometers take a left at Sterneckstrasse. After about 600 meters turn right into the Linzer Bundesstrasse. After roughly 200 meters turn left. The hotel is on your left hand side after 200 meters.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Cocktail lounge, open 24 hours 7 days per week, with flatscreen
- Steam room, open from 5:00 p. m. -11:00 p. m. every day free of charge. Roof terrace.
- Spa, sauna and steambath open daily 5:00 p. m. -11:00 p. m.
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge, through reception
- Multilingual staff, English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Express check in, 24 hours
- Express check out, 24 hours
- Late check out, on request
- Doctor on call, through reception
- Shoe shine, free of charge, available 24 hours
- Cable or satellite television, cable television, international channels in different languages
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, in the lobby, staffed. Technical concierge available.
- Printer available
- Fax services, free of charge
- Fax machine, available at reception 24 hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, through reception
- Meeting facilities, three rooms. Banquet set up: class room up to 25, theatre style up to 35, u-form up to 15. Karajan: 40 square meters. Mozart: 50 square meters. Strauss: 38 square meters. All three rooms can be used as one big conference room.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free calls in 24 countries
- Theater ticket desk, through reception
- Coffee shop, open 24 hours 7 days per week
- Sunbathing, roof terrace
- Air-conditioning, whole hotel
- Physically challenged facilities, two handicapped rooms with special required equipment
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, two elevators
- Ice/vending machines, offered 24 hours 7 says free of charge. Drinks and snacks in the hotel bar.
- Outdoor parking, fee EUR 15. 00 per day/car
- Garage parking, fee EUR 15. 00 per day/car
- Paid parking, fee 15. 00 EUR per day/car
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Storage space, free
- Power converters, phone jack adapters and electrical adapters for international guests.