BEST WESTERN Hotel Coral Hills, Saint George
125 E Saint George Boulevard
84770-2856 , Saint George , United States
Fax : +1 435 673 5352
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Coral Hills! This St. George hotel is located in the Historic District close to Dixie State University (DSU) and is just a short drive from gorgeous Zion and Bryce National Parks. Guests who want to be close to Tuacahn can enjoy a convenient location at our St. George hotel. A favorite spot for leisure travelers and vacationers, we're a central location for the Southern Utah region and St. George. Our friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring every guest's stay is comfortable and special. With indoor and outdoor pools, we take relaxation and rejuvenation seriously. National Parks like Zion and Bryce are a big reason why many guests come to our St. George hotel. From sport tournaments to the best golf in the area, enjoying the great outdoors is a way of life in this region. We're centrally located in the St. George historic district, with nineteen delectable restaurants within walking distance. Close to golf courses and the Tuacahn amphitheater, we offer a great value and spacious accommodations. Employees of Dixie State University, Intermountain Healthcare (IHC), and city, county and state offices choose to stay with us when in town for business. The Dixie Convention Center also hosts numerous events, and we're happy to host travelers in town for a conference or convention. We're the most eco-friendly hotel in town and are located in the perfect spot for Fourth of July celebrations. A friendly staff makes your stay easy and stress-free. Whether you're here for business, a special event or simply to get away from it all, our St. George hotel guarantees you a great trip. Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, where location and value come together! Enjoy your stay!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 15. Take Exit 8 St. George Boulevard ten blocks to the center of town. The BEST WESTERN Coral Hills entrance will be on the right side of the road in the historic district. We are in MST Time Zone ·From: Salt Lake City. Travel south on Interstate 15 for 323 miles directly to St. George and take Exit 8 Street George Boulevard. Turn right onto St. George Boulevard. Continue straight for ten blocks. The BEST WESTERN Coral Hills entrance will be on the right side of the road in the historic district. Please note there is ample parking for buses, trucks, RV's and trailers on the property or on the large lot next door and it's free! ·From: Las Vegas. Travel north on Interstate 15 for 120 miles directly to St. George and take Exit 8 St. George Boulevard. Turn left onto St. George Boulevard. Continue straight for ten blocks. The BEST WESTERN Coral Hills entrance will be on the right side of the road in the historic district. We are in MST Time Zone, which is one hour behind Las Vegas.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, bagels, muffins, hot & cold cereals, apples, bananas, oranges, scrambled & hard boiled eggs, bacon or sausage, make your own waffles, French toast, flavored waffles, other hot items, yogurt, juice, coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate.
- Outdoor pool Heated pool and spa, open 8:00 a. m. to 10:30 p. m. , three to six feet deep (March - October)
- Indoor pool Heated pool and spa open 8:00 a. m. to 10:30 p. m. , three to six feet deep (open year-round)
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a. m. to 10:30 p. m. treadmill, stationary bike, stationary weights, yoga balls, stair stepper
- Guest laundry, quarters available at the front office. Open from 8:00am - 10:00pm, nominal fee
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Truck parking
- Mail drop United States Postal Service: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00 pm Sat 8:00am- 1:00pm Located two blocks away
- Express check out, Call front desk from the room, folios can also be emailed
- Fax services
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Universal gym
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television Cable Television with 63 standard stations, 36 High Definition stations, and 50 music stations on a 42" HDTV. Suites, Balcony, and Adjoining rooms have a DVD player available.
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. free in-room wireless Internet access. free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access. all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Theater ticket desk, to the Tuacahn Amphitheater, Brigham' Playhouse, and St. George Musical Theater.
- SteamRoller Copies,(UPS, FedEx drop off) USPS 1blk
- Gift shop or newsstand, postcards, key chains, magnets
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Complimentary newspaper at the front desk, The Spectrum (local paper) and USA Today
- Gluten free, lactose-free and vegan breakfast options available.
- Outdoor heated children's wading pool, 8:00 a. m. to 10:30 p. m. , one and a half feet deep
- Putting green 8:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m. , putters available at no charge
- Group rates for 10 or more rooms
- Trailer parking