BEST WESTERN Hotel Hunter Gateway, Rutherford
11 Denton Park Drive
2320 , Rutherford , Australia
Fax : +61 219377900
Situated in Rutherford on the doorstep of the renowned Hunter Valley wine country, our spacious, modern accommodation provides a convenient base for exploring all that this fascinating part of Australia has to offer. Whether you are craving an indulgent break or a family orientated holiday the kids will remember forever, you will have no trouble making your holiday dreams come true with the Best Western Hunter Gateway. The hotel provides 61 fully refurbished ground level rooms and free parking. All rooms have air-conditioning, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Guests will also enjoy free Wi-Fi, dining at the onsite restaurant or relaxing by the outdoor pool. The hotel offers meeting and conferencing facilities, holding up to 150 people in the main conference space. Rooms for people with a disability are also available. West of historic Maitland, the hotel locates you close to the Maitland Gaol, Hunter Valley Gardens, Fort Scratchley and Australia's big Ugg boots at Mortel's Sheepskin Factory in Thornton. If wine is not your forte, you may choose to spend the day on the beach at Port Stephens, just over a one hour's drive away.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Newcastle Airport. Head south-east towards Williamtown Dr. Turn left onto Williamtown Dr. Slight right onto Nelson Bay Rd/B63. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Cabbage Tree Rd. Continue onto Tomago Rd. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Tomago Rd. Slight left onto Pacific Hwy/A1. Slight right to stay on A1 (signs for New England Highway/Maitland/Sydney/National Route 1). Turn right at the 1st cross street onto New England Hwy/A1/A43. Continue straight onto New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on New England Hwy/A43 heading to Singleton/Muswellbrook/National Highway 15 to the BEST WESTERN Hunter Gateway. ·From: Singleton. Head south-east on George St/New England Hwy/A15 towards Kent St. Continue straight onto Hunter Expy/M15. Take the exit towards Wine Country Dr/B82. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Wine Country Dr/B82. Continue onto New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on New England Hwy/A43 to the BEST WESTERN Hunter Gateway. ·From: Gorehill Freeway Artarmon Take the exit for Pacific Hwy/A1 from M1 Merge onto M1. Take the Pacific Hwy/A1 exit towards Chatswood/Newcastle. Get on Pacific Mwy/M1 in Wahroonga. Continue on Pacific Mwy/M1 to Heddon Greta. Take the exit from Hunter Expy/M15. Merge onto Pacific Mwy/M1. Take the exit onto Hunter Expy/M15 towards Singleton. Take the exit towards Main Rd Follow Main Rd, Cessnock Rd and New England Hwy/A43 to Denton Park Dr in Rutherford ·From: Newcastle Take Hunter St to Stewart Ave/A43 in Newcastle West (2. 3 km) Head north on Newcomen St towards King St Turn left at the 1st cross street onto King St Turn right onto Brown St Turn left onto Hunter St Follow A43 to Dunkley St in Rutherford (36. 6 km) Turn right onto Stewart Ave/A43. Continue to follow A43. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hannell St/A43. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Industrial Dr/A43. Continue to follow A43. Slight right onto Maitland Rd/Pacific Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto New England Hwy/A43. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on New England Hwy/A43 Take Fairfax St to Denton Park Drive
Our main services
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, after a busy day, unwind over a drink and a bite to eat at our MeBar Restaurant located on-site. MeBar prides itself in a seasonal menu that will be sure to tantalise your tastebuds.
- Cocktail lounge, Monday - Thursday the restaurant and bar is open from 6 p. m. -9 p. m. with full bar facilities including tap beer and a great selection of local wines from the Hunter Valley. Room service drinks are available and each room has a stocked mini-bar.
- Outdoor pool start and end your day with a refreshing dip in our inviting outdoor salt water swimming pool.
- Exterior corridor
- Porterage/bell services
- Babysitting on request, We can arrange a babysitting service to come onsite
- Children's activities, outdoor swimming pool
- Cable or satellite television Austar cable TV in all rooms
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center complimentary computer use during guests stay. Printer available charges apply.
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Meeting facilities three different meeting rooms to choose from depending on the style of the event and the number of people
- Banquet facilities holds up to 130 people banquet style
- Conference facilities holds up to 200 people theatre style
- Ballroom holds up to 120 people cabaret style
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Restaurant and bar. Breakfast and dinner is available at the restaurant or in room with room service.
- Motor coach parking and free car parking for all guests
- Free Wi-Fi. Stay connected throughout your stay ? there is free Wi-Fi in every room.