BEST WESTERN Hotel Adams Inn Quincy-Boston, Quincy
29 Hancock Street
02171-1707 , Quincy , United States
Fax : +1 617 328 3067
The Best of Boston in Quincy! Take advantage of great services and amenities at this Boston area hotel at affordable rates guaranteed! Our complimentary airport shuttle service to and from Logan Airport- see details under transportation. Conveniently located just five miles south of Boston on Interstate 93, The Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston is the ideal setting for business, social events, or vacations. Accommodations are provided for both business and leisure guests at a great value. Close to the Boston convention and exhibition centers and the Quincy historical and business districts near State Street Corporation, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of MA and Boston Scientific-yet peacefully located on the Neponset River. Guests who stay at the Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston have the advantage of taking care of business and unwinding all in the same place! After a tough day on the road unwind at our Pub and enjoy a New England lobster clambake in our cozy and comfortable Adams Pub. All 105 guest rooms (equipped with free Wi-Fi) provide plenty of space for your needs. The Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston is less than five miles to the Boston Seaport World Trade Center, Bayside Expo Center and the new Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. For group room blocks of ten or more rooms we will provide complimentary shuttle service to and from these venues so you don't have the hassle or the cost of parking. Local attractions such as the John F. Kennedy Library, Adam's Historical National Park, Fenway Park (Home of the Red Sox), New England Aquarium and Quincy market are minutes away. Beantown Trolley tours leave from the hotel daily, so exploring Boston and Cambridge is simple! Business and Social Groups will enjoy our outstanding meeting and conference facilities, including our Constitution Pavilion and our unique waterfront landing and gazebo where your group can enjoy an authentic New England Lobster Clambake or barbeque.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Boston-north. Take Route 93 South to Exit 12. Follow straight approximately . 25 miles. Follow the signs for Route 3A/Quincy over the bridge. Then exit off the bridge onto Route 3A/Hancock Street. At the bottom of the ramp stay to the left and make a U-turn under the bridge. Follow underneath and around to the Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston. ·From: The south. Take 93 North to exit 11 Granite Avenue. Follow for 1/8 of a mile and take your first right at the traffic light onto Hill Top Street. Continue on Hill Top street for 1/4 of a mile and take a right onto Gallivan Blouvard at the Lincoln Dealership. Continue 1/8 of a mile at the next traffic light you want to bear right onto the Neponset River Bridge/ right 3A and stay to your right. Take the first off ramp to Hancock Street. At the first traffic light take a left and then stay to the right of the on ramp and continue into the Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston parking lot. ·From: Cape Cod Take route 3 North toward QUINCY / BOSTON. Take Exit 19 onto Burgin Parkway. Burgin Parkway becomes after about two miles Newport Avenue. Continue on Newport ave for another three miles. Newport Avenue becomes Hancock st at the Cathay Pacific. Continue through the traffic light, once you see the on ramp for the Neponset River Bridge stay to the right and continue around into the Best Western® Adams Inn Quincy-Boston parking lot.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Cocktail lounge The Adams Pub is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving a full menu and daily blackboard specials. We offer entertainment and our unique seasonal out door deck on the Neponset River
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, washer and dryer availabile for self service
- Express check out, we make it easy for our guests. Your receipt will be waiting under your door when you wake up.
- Safe deposit box At the front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Car rental desk Let our staff assist you in renting a vehicle!
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, complimentary computer for guest use in our lobby.
- Fax services Visit the Guest Service counter.
- Computer available with printer
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services postage machine at Guest Services.
- Wedding services We have a wonderful Gazebo on the water! Indoor facilities as well!
- Meeting facilities River Room has water views, natural lighting, built in sound system
- Banquet facilities Gazebo @ the Landing. Seasonal venue up to 300. Specialize in New England Clambakes
- Conference facilities Adams Room. Ideal for small corporate meeting up to 30 people. Nautural lighting.
- Ballroom Constitution Pavilion.
- Coffee shop 24 hour coffee and tea available off of the lobby. Microwave available.
- Fishing Visit www. granitecharters. com for all your on the water needs.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, complimentary for length of stay
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, leave hotel at 4,5,6,7,8am,10am,noon,2,4:00 p. m. Reservations must be made at check-in for shuttle return to airport. If part of the Park, Stay and Travel packege you must book the shuttle time immediately upon making your reservation.
- Free parking, complimentary for length of stay
- Outdoor parking, complimentary for length of stay
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- River walk
- Multilingual staff (Spanish and English)