BEST WESTERN Hotel Inn of Pinetop, Pinetop
404 E White Mountain Boulevard
85935-7032 , Pinetop , United States
Fax : +1 928 367 6672
People come from around the country to take on the powder at Sunrise Ski Resort, and our Pinetop hotel provides the perfect accommodations for a fantastic vacation. Pinetop, AZ, features the best of the great outdoors throughout the year. Skiing at Sunrise Ski Resort is a favorite recreational activity, but boating, fishing and hiking are the activities of choice during the summer months. Golfing is also popular, and there are many courses throughout the region for guests to practice their swing. Getting outdoors is a way of life around here. The Winter Games and Dog Sled Races provide plenty of cold weather entertainment, while the annual Run to the Pines Car Show attracts luxury, exotic and collector car owners from around the nation. Hunting season is something everyone in the region waits for, and the annual Pow Wow brings together Native tribes from around the state. Our Pinetop hotel is near a lot of restaurants, and we're located in the heart of Pinetop close to fishing spots. There's a great hiking trail just 500 feet from the hotel, and all guests are surrounded by a relaxing environment. Beautiful pine tree views and a number of golf courses provide the backdrop for our hotel. We also welcome a number of business travelers to our Pinetop hotel, including guests in town for work with Safeway, Circle K, Arizona Fish and Game and Indian Health Services. No matter why you're visiting Pinetop, whether for work, skiing or exploring, beat the Phoenix heat and enjoy spacious accommodations in a quiet, relaxing environment. At this hotel, we understand that you need to rejuvenate and feel right at home. Book your upcoming, well-appointed room at BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop, where guests get a great value! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Highway 260. The BEST WESTERN Inn of Pinetop is located on Highway 260 in Pinetop, half a mile east of the Safeway shopping center.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, bacon, fresh self serve vanilla waffles, yogurts, danishes, donuts, muffins, English muffins, bagels, fresh fruit, juices, Maxwell House coffee.
- Spa - indoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Late check out. If late check out is needed please check with front desk - additional fee may apply.
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free parking, - oversized
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Business center, nominal fee per page for printer usage.
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Complimentary USA Today (M-F)
- Long Distance Access available ***charges apply***
- ***No Elevator***
- Complimentary access to The Gym - located within 1 mile of hotel. Two 24-hour access keys available at front desk after business hours.