BEST WESTERN The Jersey Arms Hotel, Oxford
OX25 4AD , Oxford , Great Britain
Fax : +44 1869 343565
Ten miles away from Oxford, yet a world away from the din of daily life in Bicester, BEST WESTERN The Jersey Arms Hotel is arguably one of England's finest country inns, and indisputably the best located. On the edge of the Cotswolds which boast plenty of old inns, but few can rival the charms of this one. . . or its standards of friendly service! Good food and wine will settle you into your stay, Bicester Village discount shopping centre lets you nip back to normality for a short while just three minutes away by car, before you rejoin us in a tranquil retreat to enjoy peace and quiet once again. Picturesque villages, rolling countryside and market towns all wait, as do the beautiful colleges of Oxford, exciting cultural attractions and the birthplace of Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace! *The hotel reception closes at 10:00 p. m. Monday to Saturday and 9:00 p. m. on Sundays. If arriving after these times, please phone the hotel one hour before closing at 01869 343234 for your details. Please note the bar and restaurant will be closed December 25th and 26th.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Motorway M40. Take Junction 9 or 10, three miles to the BEST WESTERN The Jersey Arms Hotel. Ten miles north of Oxford, three miles west of Bicester.
Our main services
|Safe deposit box|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Safe deposit box
- Free parking, 24 hour
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Outdoor Parking, 24 hour, free
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Full breakfast available for 13. 75 GBP fee. Hours 7:30 a. m. to 9:30 a. m.
- To arrange a taxi from London Heathrow or Birmingham International Airport to the BEST WESTERN The Jersey Arms Hotel, please telephone the hotel in advance to obtain telephone number for a local taxi company
- Restaurant on premises
- No newspaper in lounge for guests
- Non-smoking in All Public Areas
- Evening Reception available