BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel, Newcastle Upon Tyne
358 Westgate Road
NE4 6NU , Newcastle Upon Tyne , Great Britain
Fax : +44 191 2725720
Bright, modern and totally refurbished, the 20-bedroomed BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of Newcastle's city centre. That puts us, and you, in a great position for exploring the rest of North East England (top class theatres, music venues and museums are all within a short walking distance), with Grade II Listed gorgeousness to return to every evening! On Westgate Road, close to Newcastle Central Station, St. James Boulevard Bus Station and Newcastle International Airport, our location is hard to beat, while tastefully decorated bedrooms provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere that makes us hard to leave! Whilst staying with us, why not try our Luigikhans restaurant, serving relaxed Punjabi cuisine and sample HALAL meats in a menu full of creative dishes? For something a little different, try our outdoor 'Shisha Lounge' at weekends. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: A1 (M) North. Take A1(M) North to Newcastle, Junction 65 to A1, Angel of the North. Make a left at A184, Newcastle, A6082 over Redheugh Bridge. Take A189 city centre, forward signpost for city, Ashington. Make a left at junction to A186 city west. Take second exit at roundabout, Westgate Road toward the BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Restaurant on-site, please note the hotel restaurant is Halal
- Cocktail lounge There is a warm welcome waiting at Luigikhan's, our restaurant and bar in the hotel. Where you can sit and relax over a glass of wine or a pint while you study our menu of Relaxed Punjabi Cuisine.
- 24-hour front desk
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged One space available
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Evening reception
- Local police telephone number, available
- Basic medical equipment, available
- Property meets local fire codes
- Visual alarms in hallways, public areas
- Secondary Locks On Door