BEST WESTERN Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, Neenah
1000 Cameron Way
54956-9807 , Neenah , United States
Fax : +1 920 967 0053
We invite you to "Live the Premier Life" at our award winning, the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center in Neenah. Our location on the outskirts of a city of 24,000, belies the fact that our property includes a nine-hole golf course, voted the second best course in the Fox Cities, a miniature golf course, walking/riding trails and a fabulous cross country ski venue in the winter months. Add the Aquatic Fun Center which includes an indoor activity pool, kiddie pool and whirlpool plus an outside whirlpool all overlooked by a spacious mezzanine deck, and you have everything you need for a wonderful family vacation. This upscale, full service property really delivers value to our visitors. Amenities like a sundry store, business center, luxurious deluxe rooms and two and three room suites cater to every need. Check out the on-site Ground Round Grill & Bar® with a relaxing, outdoor seasonal patio for breakfast, lunch or dinner as well as cocktails and weekly entertainment in the summer. The Fox River Mall® in Appleton is a short drive away. The Bergstrom Mahler Museum in Neenah is a must see. Don't forget to check out Lambeau Field in Green Bay and the Experimental Aircraft Association® (EAA) in Oshkosh. Business travelers deserve to be spoiled after a long day's work. This Neenah hotel is proud to regularly host travelers in town with Plexus®, Kimberly-Clark, Bemis® and Oshkosh Corporation®. We offer 56 deluxe double queen rooms and 39 suites in a variety of sizes. This Neenah hotel is only two and a half miles from Lake Winnebago where endless water activities await. Recreation like boating, fishing and sailing is sublime during the hot summer months. Book a relaxing, beautifully appointed room at the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel and experience the PREMIER life.
Directions from...All directions
·From: US Highway 41. To Exit 131, east to Green Bay Road, then south to Cameron Way to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel. ·From: The east. US Highway 10 to County CB, south to JJ, east to Green Bay Road, south to Cameron Way to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel. ·From: The west. Wisconsin State Highway 10 to Highway 41, south to Exit 131, east to Green Bay Road, south to Cameron Way to the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Bridgewood Resort Hotel.
Our other services
- Computer available
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Restaurant onsite
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Cocktail lounge Ground Round Grill & Bar featuring outdoor patio service, daily specials and weekly entertainment
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a. m. to 11:59 p. m.
- Stationary bike
- Porterage/bell services
- Baggage hold
- Guest laundry washer / dryer
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Game room
- Business center
- Printer available
- Photocopy services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Exhibit services
- Notary public
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Banquet facilites, our menu has been created to meet and exceed your highest expectations for your meeting or special event.
- Conference facilites, includes the Marquette Ballroom A/B&C, The Wisconsin Room, Garden Terrace, La Salle and the Champlain
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom, accommodating up to 400 in rounds, 320 in classroom or 500 in theater.
- Executive/club floors/VIP services
- Bridgewood Golf Course - 9 holes
- Ice skating
- Jogging track
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Inter corridor
- Local shuttle upon availability within 10 mile radius, no charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport car 6:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Game room
- Meeting facilities, 9 meeting rooms plus 4 executive suites
- Sunbathing, outdoor patio offers lounge chairs for sunbathing
- Volleyball, two sand volleyball courts are located onsite and a part of On The Fringe mini-golf and more.
- 5,000 square foot Aquatic Center features an activity pool, kiddie pool, 6 foot water slide, indoor and outdoor hot tubs
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Dry cleaning
- Evening reception, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Complimentary and available Tuesday and Thursday