BEST WESTERN Hotel El Rancho, Morro Bay
2460 Main Street
93442-1552 , Morro Bay , United States
Fax : +1 805 771 9620
Morro Bay and the Best Western El Rancho is ideally located at the midpoint between Los Angeles and San Francisco and boasts must-see attractions like Hearst Castle and San Luis Obispo. When you spot Morro Rock, you know you're close to your home away from home at our Morro Bay hotel. The Best Western El Rancho is conveniently located on Highway 1 at the gateway to the scenic Pacific Coast Highway. Relax at our seasonally heated outdoor pool with sundeck, garden area and scenic views. We have two restaurants within walking distance including the famous Taco Temple featuring California Fusion fresh seafood cuisine. This Morro Bay hotel features Motorcycle parking directly in front of your room. RV parking and Bus parking is available. Close to wineries and the Pacific coast, everything guests imagine sunny California to be comes alive here. Guests are close to the beach and Cal Poly. Centrally located, a world of adventure awaits, including, boat tours, spotting elephant seals and biking. Nature is right in the backyard of our Morro Bay hotel. Montana de Oro, Hearst Castle, Cayucos and Cambria are all just a short drive away. You can't beat the location and comfort of our Morro Bay hotel. Our Morro Bay hotel has refurbished rooms, fast complimentary high-speed Internet, and a free continental breakfast. There are many local businesses that require employees to travel to our gorgeous region. A few common guests include employees of Cal Poly, Camp San Luis Obispo, the US Coast Guard and PG&E®. It doesn't feel like you're on the clock when the great outdoors and great weather is calling. Reserve your next escape at the Best Western El Rancho and start planning the first activity! The front desk is closed from 9 p. m. to 7:30 a. m. daily. On-site hotel personnel are available 24-hours a day via night bell at lobby entrance. After-hours check-ins are accommodated, please contact hotel prior to arrival to make arrangements.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north on Highway 101. Take the Morro Bay/Hearst Castle Exit. Turn right onto Santa Rosa Street. Santa Rosa becomes Route 1. When you reach Morro Bay, take the Main Street Exit, turn left. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on your right hand side about two miles from the Main Street Exit. ·From: The south on Route 1. Go south on Route 1, go left at the San Jacinto stoplight. Take a quick right onto Main street. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on the left about a mile from the stoplight. ·From: The east. Take the Atascadero Road/Highway 41 Exit off Highway 101. At Main Street in Morro Bay, turn right. The BEST WESTERN El Rancho will be on the right about a mile from Highway 41.
Our main services
Our other services
- 100% Smoke Free Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfast choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items.
- Outdoor pool Pool is heated from March 01 to October 31 only.
- Exterior corridor
- Guest laundry, coin operated facilities,8am to 9pm
- Express check out
- Late check out, with approval
- Safe deposit box, available in lobby
- Cable or satellite television, premium movie channels/pay-per-view not available
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, open 11:00 a. m. to 8:00 p. m.
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Dataports, if RJ-11 dataport is required, please contact hotel to verify availability.
- Mail services, free outgoing mail
- Physically challenged facilities, roll-in shower, grab bars. Lobby NOT wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Front desk hours 8:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Grassy picnic area
- Furnished outdoor patios