BEST WESTERN Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites, Metairie
2601 Severn Avenue
70002-5934 , Metairie , United States
Fax : +1 504 889 5792
Welcome to the Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites! When looking for a hotel in Metairie, LA, choose one that's known for southern hospitality and spacious, cool rooms at an affordable price. Our Metairie hotel is a short drive to New Orleans and the French Quarter. However, guests can still get away from it all and don't have to stay in the hustle and bustle of the city. Whether you're here for Mardi Gras, a swamp tour or to visit the stunning plantations, everything is nearby. Our friendly staff knows the true meaning of southern hospitality and are happy to provide you with recommendations. We offer full-service catering at our Metairie, LA hotel, perfect for guests holding a special event at the property. With free parking and a great location with proximity to New Orleans, we're a favorite for weddings, reunions, meetings, receptions and parties. The local festivals like the Jazz Fest and French Quarter Fest draw a lot of guests to our hotel, and we're happy to accommodate groups. Whether you're here for an event at the Superdome or for Harrah's Casino, there's something for everyone near our Metairie hotel. The Audubon Zoo and Aquarium of Americas, the Lakeside Mall, and our location one block from the parade route make us a popular pick for many out of towners. Business travelers enjoy the convenience of our Metairie hotel, too. A few frequent guests are employees of Huntington Ingalls, New Orleans Port and the oil and gas industry. The 4th Marines military base is also nearby, and many service men and women choose to stay with us while visiting the region. We're located off Interstate 10, and the airport is just seven miles away. Our all interior rooms are spacious, quiet and cool for your comfort. Reserve your upcoming stay at the Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel & Suites and enjoy an unbeatable location! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Hotel & Suites is seven miles from downtown New Orleans. ·From: Interstate 10 East & West. Take Exit 228 (Causeway Boulevard North) to Veterans Memorial Boulevard. Make a right on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. Get in the left lane and make the first U-Turn. Continue straight on Veterans Memorial Boulevard for . 4 miles. Make a left on Severn Avenue. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Hotel & Suites is at the end of the block on the left hand side.
Our other services
- Cocktail lounge
- Multilingual staff
- Guest laundry Dry cleaning prices vary based on the individual guests needs. Laundry facility on-site, nominal fee, open 24-hours.
- 24-hour front desk
- Truck/RV parking
- Garage parking
- Outdoor pool Heated Seasonal Pool. Unscheduled closings due to weather or maintenance concerns are at the discretion of the hotel.
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Photocopy services
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Interior corridor
- Laundromat Coin operated laundry facility.
- Express check out
- Late check out Upon availability
- Business center, compliemntary and open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Exhibit services
- Video conferencing
- Wedding services
- Conference facilities
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- All you can eat American Buffet Style breakfast for a $8. 15 fee per person.
- Complimentary newspapers available in the lobby Monday - Saturday