BEST WESTERN Plus Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre, Leamington
566 Bevel Line Road
N8H 3V4 , Leamington , Canada
Fax : +1 519 326 5531
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre is your Getaway Destination. We have fantastic specials and packages for everyone. We are located two kilometres from Point Pelee National Park and sandy beaches are only minutes from our front door. Outdoor enthusiasts, wine lovers, golfers and kids of all ages will find exactly what they were looking for and so much more! Bring your family pet with you as we have a limited number of pet friendly rooms available. Beautifully renovated rooms with 42-inch LED TV's, Bistro, Market Place, Courtyard filled with family fun, children's play area, rock climbing wall and water park. State of the art meeting spaces and full service banquet facility. Enjoy your stay!
Directions from...All directions
·From: London Ontario. Follow ON-401 W to Comber Side Rd/County Rd 35/ON-77 in Pointe aux Roches, Lakeshore. Take Exit 48 from ON-401 W. Continue on ON-77. Drive to Bevel Line Rd/Essex 33 in Leamington. Turn left onto Comber Side Rd/County Rd 35/ON-77. Continue to follow ON-77. Turn left to stay on ON-77. Turn left onto Essex 33, signs for County Road 33. Turn right onto Seacliff Dr E/Essex 33/Essex County Rd 20. Take the first left onto Bevel Line Rd/Essex 33. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre is just ahead. ·From: Windsor Ontario. Take Ouellette Ave and Dougall Ave to Talbot Rd/ON-3 E. Follow ON-3 to Essex 33 in Leamington. Drive to Bevel Line Rd/Essex 33. Continue onto Essex 33. Turn right onto Seacliff Dr E/Essex 33/Essex County Rd 20. Take the first left onto Bevel Line Rd/Essex 33. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Leamington Hotel & Conference Centre is just ahead.
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Indoor pool Heated Crystal blue salt water pool with 2 giant water slides. Water slides park operates seasonally. Water slides open Friday 4 PM to 10 PM, Saturday 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 2 PM to 10 PM, and Sunday 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Holiday hours vary. $9. 95/room/stay
- Exercise facility Open from 5:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. After a stressful day, try out our fitness center located on the first floor of the hotel. The newly renovated fitness center includes new treadmills, exercise bikes and ellipticals as well as free weights and other equipment. Our front desk staff would also be pleased to offer walking, running or other fitness suggestions for your stay in Leamington. ?
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, (English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon availability, extra fee may occur
- Game room
- Cable or satellite television, all rooms have cable TV
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, two computers available 24-hours with printing capabilities
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Dataports, available
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities. Two meeting spaces that can be opened into one large room.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental
- Convenience store/Sundry Forgot your razor. . . No problem our well stocked sundry shop will have it.
- Coffee shop
- Table tennis/ping pong
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24 hours, free
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free, for paying guests only
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Featuring an indoor salt water pool with two giant water slides.
- Occupy the kids for hours in our 2 and 1/2 story extra large play structure.
- Beautifully renovated atrium with 1/4 basketball court, badminton, ping pong, lounge area and arcades
- Well manicured lawns for the outdoor enthusiast. Enjoy the tranquility of the country while just minutes from the town.
- Join us in our Pelee Bistro. Our breakfast menu has something for everyone. Sundays we offer our guest to choose off the menu or buffet.