BEST WESTERN Plus Lacombe Inn & Suites, Lacombe
4751 63 Street
T4L 1K7 , Lacombe , Canada
Fax : +1 403 786 2270
Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacombe Inn & Suites, recently recognized by receiving the Chairman's Award. This hotel is conveniently located east off of the QE2 highway on Highway 12, and a short distance from the surrounding communities of Ponoka, Alix, Bentley, Clive and Blackfalds. It is one of the few hotels in the area with a pool, waterslide and hot tub. Barnett Arena and MEGlobal Athletic Park are hosts to numerous sporting events in the Lacombe area. Players and fans will enjoy the spacious non-smoking rooms with sleeping for up to six adults, a free hot breakfast and free bus parking for registered guests. This hotel in Lacombe is in a prime location for business travelers affiliated with groups such as Burman University, Agriculture Financial Services Corporation, Penner Farms, Lacombe Research Station, Joffre, Nova,and Dow® Chemical to name a few. Guests have use of the 24-hour fitness center. The entire property boasts free high-speed Internet, ranked highest in the district. Meeting and conference spaces are also available at this hotel in Lacombe, featuring 100-inch ceiling drop down screens, state of the art projectors and in house sound. Looking for fun filled local family attractions? Head to Kraay Family Farm just minutes from this Lacombe hotel and explore all the park has to offer. Gull Lake is a year round destination and a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Ellis Bird Farm and the JJ Collett nature area are popular destinations for outdoor enthusiasts. Heading north a few miles you will find yourself in the heart of the west and the home of the Famous Ponoka Stampede, where people come to immerse themselves in activities of this annual, world class, seven day rodeo. If golf is what you are after, this Lacombe area hotel is central to Wolf Creek Golf Course, Ponoka Community Golf Course and the Lacombe Golf and Country Club. Business or leisure, make this Lacombe Hotel the next stop on your Central Alberta visit.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Edmonton AB. Conveniently located just off of the AB 2 Highway. Traveling south, 125 km on Highway AB 2, take Exit 431 (right merge). Turn left onto secondary Highway 12. Go east toward Lacombe/Stettler. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacombe Inn & Suites is approximately 2 km ahead on your right. ·From: Calgary AB. Conveniently located just off of the AB 2 Highway. Traveling north approximately 175 km take Exit 422 for Alberta 12 East toward Lacombe/Stettler. Stay right at the fork and follow signs for Lacombe East. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacombe Inn & Suites is approximately 2 km ahead on the right.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated, 8:00 a. m. - 10:00 p. m.
- Hot tub, 8:00 a. m. - 10:00 p. m.
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, free. Staying on track with your fitness program is easy in our 24 hour fitness room which is available for guests over 16. It overlooks the pool and is equipped with a combination of stationary workout equipment as well as strength stations. Two LED televisions are located to view your favorite programs while you workout.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, 24 hours, free
- Dry cleaning
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out upon request if room available
- Playground, public playground located on the south side of the hotel.
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- AV equipment available for meetings/presentations.
- Dataports in all meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities. Spacious meeting room (max capacity 60) available. Modular seating to accommodate your specific needs. Coat closet, counter space for lunch or refreshments. AV equipment including a 60-inch LED optic TV and video screen available for presentations.
- Banquet facilities, 2550 square feet of beautiful banquet space overlooking the park. Use the entire room or only half. Room can be separated by a sound proof divider. The room is equipped with AV equipment which includes two video screens. Tables/chairs available.
- Convenience store/Sundry. Suite Shop offers snacks, drinks, and sundry products for purchase.
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Cold weather hook-ups Limited spaces available for vehicle plug ins.
- Ice/vending machines. Ice available on the first and third floor. Vending on the third floor. Suite shop situated on the first floor offers sundry items, snacks and drinks to guests for purchase.
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events