BEST WESTERN Hotel Fireside Inn, Kingston
1217 Princess Street
K7M 3E1 , Kingston , Canada
Fax : +1 613 549 4523
Choose this charming hotel in Kingston specializing in discerning service and supreme comfort near the Thousand Islands. The BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn is a full-service hotel located near the Thousand Islands. Hotel guests will be close to local attractions including the Fort Henry National Historic Site, Queens University and Royal Military College. The hotel places business travelers near Novelis®, Invista®, Kingston General Hospital and Bombardier. The BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn offers spaciously-appointed guest rooms, including fantasy themed suites and whirlpool suites, each complete with a ambiance fireplace, cable television and free high-speed Internet access. Additional hotel amenities include a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool, on-site restaurant and lounge. Guests traveling on business will appreciate the newly renovated meeting and banquet facilities. This gracious hotel is committed to providing the best in customer service at the best value. Guests will be minutes away from local shopping at the Cataraqui Shopping Center, local farmers markets and antique markets. The downtown waterfront offers a relaxing day on the beaches of Lake Ontario while the 1000 Island Boat Tour offers a scenic look at another side of Kingston. Make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn offering the very best in accommodations near the eastern shores of Lake Ontario. Guests must use a valid credit card to book and pay for their stay. A $50 security deposit will be authorized on your credit card at check-in.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north. Take Highway 401, Exit 615 at Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard. Go south to fourth traffic light to Princess Street, then turn right to the BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn. ·From: The south. Take Highway 401, Exit 615 at Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard. Go south to fourth traffic light to Princess Street, then turn right to the BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn. ·From: The west. Take Highway 401, Exit 615 at Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard. Go south to fourth traffic light to Princess Street, then turn right to the BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn. ·From: The east/west on Hwy 401. Exit 615 at Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard. Go south to fourth traffic light to Princess Street, then turn right to the BEST WESTERN Fireside Inn.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated seasonal, available 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. weather permitting.
- Multilingual staff, (English, French, German)
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Airport car
- Cocktail lounge, Tom's Place, the lounge is open 7 days a week. Opens at 11:00 a. m. daily except Sunday opens at 4:00 p. m.
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free airport shuttle, to Norman Rogers Municipal Airport
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
- Weight lifting equipment, strength station
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas, free in-room wireless Internet access, free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper
- Dry cleaning, (Monday-Friday)
- Cash machine (ATM)