BEST WESTERN Hotel Aladdin Inn, Kelso
310 Long Avenue
98626-1114 , Kelso , United States
Fax : +1 360 577 9436
We have a limited number of pet rooms available! Please make sure the room you are booking says PETS OK! Regrettably your pet will not be allowed in a non-pet room (we only accept dogs in our pet-friendly rooms). From I-5 North or South take Exit #39. Head West about one mile, Take a right on Main St. , and a right on 5th Ave. Inside this 100% non-smoking hotel in Kelso, guests will find relaxing accommodations to unwind in while visiting the area or passing through en-route to Washington's beaches. Pets are welcome, but please call about restrictions. Each guest room and kitchenette comes complete with flat screen TV's, cable television, and high-speed internet access. This Mount St. Helens Best Western also provides a complimentary full breakfast each morning, an indoor heated swimming pool and on-site guest laundry. Just outside this Kelso hotel, guests can find their ideal vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking, climbing, biking and more at Mount St. Helens National Park. Lake Sacagawea, the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers offer unbeatable fishing and water sports. Golfers can choose from Mint Valley, Three Rivers and Lewis River Golf Courses. There's plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and festivals to be found nearby. While in town, don't miss the Mount St. Helens Volcanic Monument. Visiting Kelso on business? Conducting business while on the road is easy at BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn - Kelso. Weyerhaeuser, Port of Longview, Fibre Channel and Mint Farm Industrial Park are all nearby. There's no better place to stay in Kelso than the BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn. Make your reservation today and save on an exceptional Kelso hotel with the best customer service in town. Check drop down menu above for special 15% off Best Western Rewards Rate, Government Discounts, Extended Stay Discounts and other promotions.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 5 South. Take Exit 40. Follow the signs for Highway 4. The BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn is located at the foot of the Cowlitz River Bridge. ·From: Interstate 5 North. Take Exit 39. Follow the signs for Highway 4. The BEST WESTERN Aladdin Inn is located at the foot of the Cowlitz River Bridge.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Try our new hot breakfast with sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, waffles, fresh fruit, and fresh oatmeal. In addition to our hot breakfast items we have assorted cereal and bread-muffin selection.
- Indoor pool, heated, pool hours are from 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services 24-hours
- Interior corridor
- Laundromat, nominal fee to wash and nominal fee to dry
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m. Brand new fitness center built 2013 includes elliptical, stair climber, treadmill, and weight machine.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Express check out Express check out via email available, no need to stop by the desk, save time with this added convenience.
- Late check out Based on availability just ask the front desk.
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Internet connectivity and PC and printer available