BEST WESTERN Hotel John Day Inn, John Day
315 W Main Street
97845-1028 , John Day , United States
Fax : +1 541 575 1558
At our John Day hotel, we welcome outdoor lovers from around the world in town for hunting season or to visit the stunning Painted Hills. The John Day Fossil Beds are a short drive away and a family-friendly activity everyone will enjoy. The Grant County Fairgrounds are also nearby, and there are exciting events happening year-round, whether its amusement park rides or epic rodeos. We're the only branded hotel in John Day, and we take hospitality and your comfort seriously. We're also the closest hotel to the Fossil Beds and are a clean, well maintained property. Many repeat guests say that our John Day hotel is the best in town. Whether it's the 62 Days Celebration, the Kam Wah Chung Museum or hiking on the Painted Hills that brings you to this part of Oregon, staying in a cool guest room can make your stay even better. There's plenty to explore, including water recreation at the nearby river. Located on Highway 26 and 395, our location can't be beat. Motorcycle tours and the BMW Rally pass through town, and we're happy to accommodate groups and bikers. The area is one of the stops on the Gun Show SolWest Fair, and the Truck and Tractor Pull of America by Bicycle is a beloved local event. If you really want to get away from it all and soak up the natural beauty of the region, staying at our John Day hotel ensures you're always comfortable while doing so. Of course, if you're lucky enough to be here on business, our John Day hotel also caters to out of towners here for work. Civil servants with the Forest Service especially enjoy the homey atmosphere of our property. Workers with the Oregon Department of Transportation also frequently stay with us. When traveling for business, you need peace, quiet and updated amenities. Once you've punched out, it's the perfect time to kick back and enjoy some leisure activities, like the high school rodeo. Book your next stay at BEST WESTERN John Day Inn today and prepare for a relaxing getaway.
Directions from...All directions
·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN John Day Inn is located on Highways 26 and 395, in the center of town.
Our main services
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast Enjoy scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, a variety of breads, pastries, fruit and cereal, a build your own oatmeal and yogurt bar, juice, milk, coffee, tea and more!
- Indoor pool Heated Great indoor pool to play or swim a couple laps. Burn off some energy in a fun way after a day of travel.
- Free parking
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Hot tub Relax in our jetted spa. Nice way to watch the kids swim while you give your body a relaxing treat.
- Exercise facility 24 Hour For all those road warriors, our fitness center is a great way to keep in shape during your travels. Featuring an elliptical trainer, recumbent bike and treadmill, free weights and balance balls to keep muscles in tip top form!
- Weight lifting equipment Free weights available in the fitness center, open 24 hours daily.
- Stationary bike Stationary bike available in the fitness center, open 24 hours daily.
- Treadmill Treadmill available in the fitness center, open 24 hours daily.
- 24-hour front desk Someone is always available at the front desk 24 hours daily. Our staff is always happy to help!
- Laundromat, nominal fee Our guest laundry facilities feature 2 washers and 2 dryers
- Children's activities Kids love our indoor swimming pool and spa! A refreshing way to end a long day of travel.
- Business center, is conveniently located in our lobby. Great way to stay connected while on the road. We can help you with print, copy and fax services.
- Fax services Fax available in the lobby.
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Business center available 24 hours a day.
- Ice/vending machines, available 24 hours daily.
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events