BEST WESTERN Hotel Inn of Jasper, Jasper
205 W Gibson Street
75951-4901 , Jasper , United States
Fax : +1 409 384 7665
Sam Rayburn Lake is minutes away from our Jasper hotel, a hot spot for fishing, boating, swimming and enjoying the great outdoors. Boating is a way of life here, which is why our Jasper hotel features free boat hookups for fishermen along with free truck/RV parking. Boats easily fit in our parking lot with plenty of room left over for all guests. From contractors to fishermen, a variety of guests call our property their home away from home. However, you don't have to go far to indulge in a luxurious swim. A pool/hot tub combo is available right on site, and it's the ideal way to keep cool on those hot Texas summer days. With an outdoor gazebo and BBQ pit, spending the afternoons grilling up a feast and indulging in a few laps is sheer bliss. However, you may want to head to the famous Big Bass Splash fishing tournament, an exciting annual event everyone looks forward to. Senior rates are available for retirees on the road or those who want a truly memorable vacation. Our hotel offers a gazebo and BBQ pit, the only pool/spa combo in the area and a brand new motorcycle wash station, which features two wash spots with rags, supplied by us free of charge. We also serve a complimentary hot breakfast buffet to get your day started right. Dig into favorites each morning like piles of hot waffles, fresh fruits, a cereal and yogurt selection along with your choice of breakfast beverages such as coffee(regular/decaf), hot tea(orange pekoe/green), juice or milk. If you're here for work, the luxury bedding and spacious rooms make taking care of business easy. Multiple out of town companies favor our property to call their home away from home. Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest here, whether you're here for a meeting or a relaxing getaway. Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn of Jasper today!
Directions from...All directions
·From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN Inn of Jasper is located three blocks west of the intersection of Highways 190 and 96 on Highway 190, in the beautiful pinewoods of east Texas.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of white/wheat bread, pastries, muffins, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, ready-to-make tea, milk and coffee. Grab and go bags are available before breakfast hours.
- Hot tub opens at 9 a. m. to 11 p. m.
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Safe deposit box Every room contains its own safe that our guest personally programs with their own PIN number.
- Cable or satellite television
- Outdoor pool opens at 9 a. m. to 11 p. m.
- Photocopy services
- Guest laundry, nominal fee on-site 24-hour coin operated facility
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- 24-hour front desk
- Exterior corridor
- Express check out
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Dataports, wireless
- Mail services, need mail sent? Bring it to the front desk, we will treat it like our own and mail it out with ours. Do you need to receive a package or mail? Have it sent to the front desk and we will call you as soon as it arrives.
- Ice/vending machines, two complimentary ice machines and a drink/snack combo vending machine.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Surveillance system on property
- Todd Knight Professional Fishing Guide Available upon request. Curb-side pick-up. Half day & full day outings. 15 years experience. If you wanna catch fish call Todd Knight at 409-383-0897.
- Semi Truck parking available
- BBQ and gazebo area for family fun. ADA accessible
- High-speed Internet
- Laundry/valet, available 24-hours for $2. 00 USD nominal fee. Coin operated.
- Harley Davidson friendly
- At 3:30 p. m. circus style popcorn, grab a bag. Guest appreciation dinner offered every Wednesday.
- Complimentary weekly classified newspaper offered in lobby