BEST WESTERN Hotel Invermere Inn, Invermere
1310 7th Avenue
V0A 1K0 , Invermere , Canada
Fax : +1 250 342 6079
Select this full service Invermere, BC hotel located in the Canadian Rockies. The BEST WESTERN Invermere Inn is centrally located in downtown Invermere with breathtaking views of Lake Windermere and its spectacular surroundings in the Columbia Valley. Hotel guests will enjoy a host of year round recreational opportunities such as golfing, biking, hiking and soaking in the hot springs or skiing at the Panorama Mountain Village Ski Hill. The Invermere Inn features spacious guest rooms equipped with cable television, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and a coffee/tea maker. Hotel amenities include a complimentary full breakfast, business center, wireless Internet access, meeting rooms, a fitness facility and an outdoor spa. Guests will appreciate an excellent selection of wine and cold beer at the store conveniently located on the premises. The on-site Copper City Saloon is open for lunch or dinner and is a local favorite! The hotel is an ideal lodging choice for event in the Invermere area including the antique car show in September. A friendly and professional staff is ready to ensure a comfortable stay at the BEST WESTERN Invermere Inn. Make an online reservation today and save at this Columbia Valley hotel in British Columbia. Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
From: Highway 95. Exit west at Invermere on lake turn off. Travel two kilometers to the town center. The BEST WESTERN Invermere Inn is located 14 kilometers south of the town of Radium.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Free parking
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Exercise faciltiy
- Cocktail lounge Copper City Saloon, the hottest night club in the valley!
- 24-hour front desk
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Meeting facilities, seats 60 people auditorium style
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Interior corridor
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Conference facilities, rectagular table layout seating for up to 30
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free long distance telephone call to Alberta and B. C.
- Liquor store on site. cold beer, wine, VQA wine, liquor, liqueurs
- Complimentary hard wired guest computer/ printer
- Hot pools passes for sale on site