BEST WESTERN Hotel Hobart, Hobart
156 Bathurst Street
7000 , Hobart , Australia
Fax : +61 0362347884
The BEST WESTERN Hobart is located in the Hobart city center, only two blocks from the Elizabeth Street shopping mall. The hotel's facilities include the delicious Embers Restaurant and bar, plus 140 spacious rooms with fresh, modern decor and either city or mountain views, as well as conference facilities for up to 200 people. The BEST WESTERN Hobart is situated just a short walk from Salamanca Place on the historic Hobart waterfront, an area well-known for its many restaurants, cafes, bars and the famous Saturday market.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Launceston. Turn onto Wellington St/National Hwy 1 follow signs for Burnie/Hobart. Turn onto Wellington St/National Hwy 1 following signs for Burnie/Hobart. Continue to follow National Hwy 1 for 12. 30 km. At roundabout, take third exit onto Midland Hwy/National Hwy 1 toward Hobart. Go through three roundabouts. After 169. 00 km, take a slight left onto National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout. After 18. 20 km, at that roundabout take third exit onto Liverpool St. Drive approximately one km and turn right onto Harrington St. Drive 100. 00 meters further and turn left onto Bathurst St. After 50. 00 meters the BEST WESTERN Hobart is on left. ·From: Devonport-Ferry Terminal. Head toward Esplanade, turn left at Murray St. Go through one roundabout. right on Tarleton St, follow signs for National Hwy 1/Devonport/Hobart. Slight left onto Wright St and take ramp onto Bass Hwy/National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout and after 82. 50 km, exit onto Illawarra Rd/B52 toward Longford/Hobart. Go through one roundabout, after 12. 90 km turn right at Illawarra Rd/B52. Turn right onto Midland Hwy/National Hwy 1, follow signs for Campbell Town/Hobart. Go through three roundabouts. Approx 162. 00 km, make a left onto National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout then in 18. 20 km at the next roundabout take third exit onto Liverpool St. Turn right onto Harrington St, then left onto Bathurst St to the BEST WESTERN Hobart. ·From: Burnie. Head west on Pease St towards Colegrave Rd, then turn right onto Colegrave Rd. Turn right onto Thorne St, and then turn left onto Mount St/B18. In 3. 80 km turn right onto Bass Hwy/National Hwy 1. Go through three roundabouts. Drive about 130. 00 km and exit onto Illawarra Main Rd/B52 toward Longford/Hobart. Go through one roundabout. In 12. 90 km turn right onto Illawarra Main Rd/B52. In 1. 30 km turn right onto Midland Hwy/National Hwy 1 following the signs for Campbell Town/Hobart. Go through three roundabouts. Then approx 162. 00 km make a slight left onto National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout. In 18. 20 km at the roundabout, take third exit onto Liverpool St. Turn right onto Harrington St then turn left onto Bathurst St to the BEST WESTERN Hobart. ·From: Strahan. Drive northeast on Harold St toward Esplanade. Turn right onto Reid St/B24 and continue for 36. 70 km. Turn right onto Lyell Hwy/A10. Approx 227. 00 kilometers, turn right to stay on Lyell Hwy/A10. Then at the roundabout, take first exit onto Lyell Hwy/Montagu St/A10. Continue to follow Lyell Hwy/A10 and go through one roundabout. In 16. 30 km at the roundabout take second exit onto Brooker Hwy/National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout and drive 18. 20 km. At the next roundabout, take third exit onto Liverpool St. Then, turn left onto Bathurst St and the BEST WESTERN Hobart will be on the left. ·From: Coles Bay. Drive northwest on Coles Bay Rd toward Reserve Rd. In 26. 30 kilometers, turn left onto Tasman Hwy/A3 following the signs for Swansea/Sorell/Hobart. Continue to follow A3. Approx 141. 00 km turn right onto Tasman Hwy/A3 and go through three roundabouts. After 21. 20 km, make a slight left to stay on Tasman Hwy/A3. Approx three km make a slight right onto Liverpool St/A3 and continue to follow it Liverpool St. Turn right onto Harrington St, then, turn left onto Bathurst St. The BEST WESTERN Hobart will be on the left. ·From: St Helens. Head south on Cecilia St/A3 toward Pendrigh Place. Continue to follow A3 for 26. 10 km. Make a slight right onto Tasman Hwy/A3, continue onto Esk Hwy/A4 following the signs for St Marys/Hobart. In 82. 10 km turn left onto Midland Hwy/National Hwy 1 following the signs for Campbell Town/Ross/Hobart. Go through three roundabouts. Approx 125. 00 km make a slight left onto National Hwy 1. Go through one roundabout. In 18. 20 km, at the roundabout, take third exit onto Liverpool St. Then, turn right onto Harrington St and then a left onto Bathurst St. The BEST WESTERN Hobart will be on the left.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Safe deposit box|
Our other services
- Exercise facilities
- Cocktail lounge
- Exercise facility, 24-hour, complimentary, and includes cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Rowing machine
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, coin operated guest laundry located on level four. Open 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free in-room wireless Internet access
- Business center, 24-hour, Internet kiosk available with printing services. Fees start at a nominal fee of 2. 00 AUD with additional services available at the reception desk.
- Fax services, at the reception desk
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Meeting facilities, the Warwick room is located on the ground floor of the hotel, making it easily accessible and close to the 24-hour reception desk. The Harrington room is located on the 5th floor, offering views of nearby Mount Wellington and plenty of natural light.
- Banquet facilities, whether it be a wedding, gala dinner or school leavers' dinner, the Goulburn room is a convenient and inviting space to host your next banquet event. The hotel's largest function room is fully equipped with a bar, dance floor and stage.
- Conference facilities, a total of eight versatile function rooms, which can be configured to suit any size conference, meeting, wedding, trade show, banquet dinner and more. All rooms are equipped with the latest in audio visual technology.
- Hearing impaired services Hearing loop. Hearing assistance room available upon request.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, nominal fee, 10. 00 AUD
- Gift shop or newsstand, local newspapers available in Embers Restaurant's lounge area
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee, in driveway, limited availability, by request only
- Garage parking, nominal fee, 10. 00 AUD, 82 secure self parking spaces available under the hotel.
- Paid Parking, nominal fee, 10. 00 AUD garage or outdoor area
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking space available at no charge on Bathurst Street.