BEST WESTERN Hotel Dry Creek Inn, Healdsburg
198 Dry Creek Road
95448-4702 , Healdsburg , United States
Fax : +1 707 433 1129
***Experience Tuscany in the Heart of the Sonoma Wine Country*** All the activities within Sonoma County and Healdsburg, make it a hard to decide between recreation or wine tasting while trying that new Pinot, Cabernet or Chardonnay! You will experience the best of both world's while staying at this beautiful Healdsburg hotel. Our Healdsburg hotel combines great rates with resort like amenities. Located on site are 2 pools, 3 covered whirlpool spas, steam, sauna and fitness rooms. A fire pit and outdoor fireplaces. Our complimentary hot breakfast includes pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and a variety of pastries and fruits, cereal, yogurt, and gourmet coffee along with a selection of chilled juices. Located in Healdsburg, are several 4-Diamond Zagat-rated restaurants so save your appetite. Along with over 200 world class wineries within 10 miles of this Healdsburg hotel. Guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn get enjoy both combinations. World class biking is a major attraction near this Healdsburg hotel. Several bikers train for the "Tour de France" in our neck of the woods, but you don't need to be a biking pro to take advantage of the fantastic trails and weather. BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts looking for a little pampering to go with their adventure. If you are traveling on business. There's no reason why you can't inject a little pleasure into the trip. The Dry Creek Inn regularly welcomes business travelers from Lake Sonoma Dam and Hatchery to manufacturing and lumber companies along with many others who have business in Healdsburg. Choosing this Healdsburg hotel is an easy choice. A warm, welcoming staff and spacious rooms with every amenity is waiting. Make your next vacation one for the record books. Who says getting away from it all is void of getting spoiled? Reserve a comfortable room at BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn and prepare for a trip that sets the bar high!
Directions from...All directions
·From: The south. Head 12 miles north from Santa Rosa on Highway 101. Exit at the Dry Creek Road Exit. The BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn is located at the southeast exchange. ·From: The north. Head 48 miles south from Ukiah on Highway 101. Exit at the Dry Creek Road Exit. The BEST WESTERN Dry Creek Inn is located at the southeast exchange.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- Outdoor pool Heated Two pools open year round
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon/Sausage, Bagels, Pastries, Choice of Breads, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, Gourmet Coffee/Juice/Tea
- Guest laundry Our guest laundry facility offers two washers and two dryers complimentary for guest use, open from midnight to 11:59 p. m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box Complimentary
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services, $1 per page to send/receive
- Ice/vending machines
- Steam room Steam and Sauna rooms are open daily from 6:00am until 10:00pm.
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Hot tub, Two covered whirlpool spa's open daily from 6:00am until 10:00pm
- Coffee shop, Adel's Family Restaurant
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Universal gym
- Cable Satellite TV
- Stationary bike
- Elevator Two elevators on site. One in each building. All floors accissible by elevator.
- Exter corridor
- Concierge Digital Concierge available in lobby
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Physically challenged services
- Physically challenged facilities Eight Accessible rooms, lowered vanity areas, extra wide doorways in bathroom, safety bar in shower, raised toilet with grab bar, rails in bathroom, bathtub seat. Four with Walk in showers.
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking Limited
- Complimentary coffee and fresh ice water in the lobby
- Complimentary local newspaper in lobby (while supplies last)
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the entire property
- Complimentary wine map and discounted wine tasting passes to local wineries available upon request
- Complimentary wine tasting on Friday evening year around. Hours 4 p. m. to 6 p. m. During the summer travel season Thuursday night are added
- A computer and iPad® are avaialble in the lobby with wireless printing for guest use
- Complimentary yoga class in our Prada patio on Moday, Wedensday and Friday every week. Hours 9 a. m. to 10 a. m.