Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Ctr, BW Premier Collection, Grafton
13653 Lodge Boulevard
62037-2321 , Grafton , United States
Fax : +1 618 786 2236
An architectural masterpiece, this historic Lodge features 50 foot vaulted ceilings supported by a network of massive wood beams along with a life-size chess set and an immense, 700 ton stone fireplace. A wall of windows overlooks the Illinois River and an outdoor shaded terrace offers a quiet spot to take in the beauty of the view. Follow the peg and groove hardwood floors to the Pere Marquette Lodge Restaurant which is popular with fried chicken enthusiasts and anyone looking for classic American fare. The on-site Winery offers guests award-winning local wines while the indoor atrium pool features floor to ceiling windows and a stunning view of the river valley below. 72 well-appointed rooms and cabins include modern amenities with a decidedly rustic-air. Enjoy a cozy cabin room with limestone and wood walls, a historic wing room overlooking the lush river valley or a double queen room with a park view. Step out of the Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection® and into Pere Marquette State Park which is the largest State Park in Illinois with over 8,000 acres available for visitors to explore. Many choose to hike the infamous trails to breathtaking views of the river valleys and beyond, others tour the park by motoring along the winding scenic drive with areas to pull off and enjoy amazing views. Horseback riding, rock climbing, fishing, hunting, biking and boating are also popular park activities. Stop by the on-site Pere Marquette Park Visitors Center to plan exciting excursions and learn about the Bald Eagles that frequent the area January through March. In Grafton, guests can enjoy a variety of wineries, restaurants and pubs, many with live music. Shopping is a popular pastime along with ziplining, river boat tours, picking produce at Eckert¿s® Farm and touring around historic downtown on foot. Other nearby excursions include Cahokia Mounds, the St. Louis Arch, the Science Center, the Lewis and Clark Confluence Tower, the St. Louis Zoo, the City Museum, the Confluence Museum and more.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Lambert-Saint Louis International Airport. Take I-70 West to Lindbergh Boulevard North. Exit onto I-270 North (to Chicago). Take Route 367 North to Alton, IL and continue into Alton. Turn left off the Alton Bridge and go through three stoplights. Turn left at the third light onto Route 100. Follow Route 100 into Grafton, IL and then 5 miles beyond to Pere Marquette State Park and Lodge. The Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection® will be on the right just past the campgrounds. ·From: Chicago or Springfield. Take I-55 South to Litchfield. Exit right onto Route 16 West. Follow Route 16 through Jerseyville and Fieldon to the Route 100 junction. Turn left onto Route 100 South and continue for 10 miles until you reach the Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection® on your left.
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge. The Mary Michelle Winery/Bar featuring wines from the Mary Michelle Winery in Carrollton, Illinois. Full bar service also available.
- Indoor pool, heated. Our pool is located in an atrium style room which also has a sauna, hot tub, workout room, towel service, vaulted ceilings, and a beautiful wall of windows overlooking the Illinois River.
- Poolside services, towel service
- Steam room, dry sauna
- Hot tub, large
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. , treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike
- Stationary bike
- Locker room
- 24-hour front desk
- Internal/External corridors
- Late check out
- Game room
- Children's activities include, swimming pool, board games, life-size chess board. Interpretive programs through the park include, hiking, biking, fishing
- Free wireless internet available in public areas
- Computer rental
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services, onsite officiant available
- Meeting facilities. Eagle's Roost: Available for smaller meetings or private gatherings. This suite can accommodate up to 10 people. Complete with a conference table, break room, restroom, kitchenette and private entry accessible by stairs only.
- Banquet facilities, 2,900 square feet of space with a great atmosphere and view. The room can accommodate up to 250 and can be divided into smaller sections. Our experienced banquette staff will serve with catering matched perfectly to your needs.
- Conference facilities, 2,900 square feet of space with a great atmosphere and view. The room can accommodate up to 250 and can be divided into smaller sections. Our experienced banquette staff will serve with catering matched perfectly to your needs.
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom. Grand Ballroom: 2,900 square feet of space with a great atmosphere and view. The room can accommodate up to 250 and can be divided into smaller sections. Our experienced banquette staff will serve with catering matched perfectly to your needs.
- Printer available for hookup to personal device.
- Tennis courts, lighted
- Fishing, Illinois River, license required
- Physically challenged facilities, pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events