BEST WESTERN Hotel By Mammoth Hot Springs, Gardiner
905 Scott Street W
59030-7778 , Gardiner , United States
Fax : +1 406 848 7120
Welcome to BEST WESTERN By Mammoth Hot Springs! Gardiner is located close to the Roosevelt Arch, which welcomes guest to the north entrance of the gorgeous Yellowstone National Park. If relaxation is on the vacation itinerary, a trip to the local Mammoth Hot Springs is a must. We're the only three-diamond property within sixty miles, and we understand that just because you're here to enjoy the great outdoors, that doesn't mean you don't deserve luxury bedding and spacious accommodations. Located at Yellowstone National Park, our Gardiner hotel features an indoor swimming pool and stunning river and mountain views. There's a microwave and fridge in every room of our Gardiner hotel, which makes extended stays simple. With a restaurant, lounge and casino just steps away, who says you can't be a little spoiled in between those hikes, birding trips and camping expeditions? We have a hot tub and two saunas on site as well as oversized family suites and kitchenettes for your comfort. Wildlife watching and photography are popular pastimes at our Gardiner hotel. Some guests are in the region for Blue Ribbon trout fishing or white water rafting. However, other guests are here for business. We're a favorite for employees of Xanterra and other local vendors. Government park service employees and bus tours also prefer to stay with us because of the friendly staff, well-appointed rooms and top notch amenities. Some rooms feature whirlpool tubs, which are perfect for relaxing after a day on the trails. Deluxe rooms with exceptional views are available and are ideal for a romantic getaway. Whether you're traveling here with a group or family, on a romantic escape or here for business, you deserve a Gardiner hotel that puts the comfort of guests first. We're your home away from home in this beautiful region and we're happy to ensure that you have the most enjoyable stay possible. Book your spacious room at BEST WESTERN By Mammoth Hot Springs for a memorable getaway!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 90. Take Exit 333. The BEST WESTERN By Mammoth Hot Springs is located 51 miles south of Livingston on Highway 89, or one mile north on Highway 89, one mile from the north entrance to Yellowstone National Park.
Our main services
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- PC and Printer available
- Laundry/Valet 8:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. One dollar.
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool heated
- Hot tub Whirlpool
- Gift shop or newsstand, Gold Strike
- Steam room Two saunas
- Cocktail lounge Rusty Rail Lounge & Casino
- Guest laundry, one dollar to wash and one dollar to dry. Laundry soap also avaliable.
- Meeting facilities Conference room avaliable. It holds up to 40 with classroom style seating.
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged free self-parking
- Free parking free self-parking
- Outdoor parking free self-parking
- Truck/RV parking parking only, no hook-ups
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Late check out Avaliable, if requested.
- Safe deposit box Avaliable at the front desk.
- Cable or satellite television Satellite TV
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center 24 hours
- Computer available
- Conference services
- Mail services Stamps also avaliable.
- Conference facilities, one conference room avaliable with business center.
- Meeting room with use of projector and screen
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines, are in each building.
- Free high-speed internet access