BEST WESTERN Plus Beach Resort, Fort Myers Beach
684 Estero Boulevard
33931-5021 , Fort Myers Beach , United States
Fax : +1 239 463 3013
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort! Don't think that a beachfront vacation is expensive, because at our Fort Myers Beach hotel we offer our guests the best of beach living with competitive rates. Indulge in your favorite water sports and take a stand up paddle board lesson near our Fort Myers Beach hotel. All rooms offer beachfront efficiencies, so it's simple to stroll outside and enjoy a day of sandcastle building, swimming or bronzing. Renovated in 2008, all rooms have private balconies that overlook the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy a relaxing beachside atmosphere while relaxing under our shaded tropical palm courtyard with shuffleboard and a beachside picnic area. Lounge at our beachside heated pool or spend the day on the beach with chair and umbrella rentals from Holiday Water Sports. Fort Myers Beach hotels are close to the pier, restaurants, and shops are a short walk down the beach. The area has many attractions for the adventurist of all ages. Fishing, golfing, boat, and wave runner rentals are abundant, or enjoy a day of parasailing, exploring J Ding Darling State Park, Key West Express, or partake in a Big M Gaming Cruise. Offshore and inshore fishing is a popular choice for our Fort Myers Beach hotel guests. MLB Spring Training for the Boston Red Sox's and Minnesota Twins happens nearby, and is an exciting time for guests to stay with us. Southwest Florida truly has something for everyone. Both the Coast Guard and Key West Express regularly bring service men and women or business travelers to our Fort Myers Beach hotel. If you're lucky enough to be in town on business, make sure you have plenty of time to take advantage of the beach right in your backyard. Nothing beats a relaxing stroll on the sands after a long day of work and meetings. Whether you're here for business or to enjoy the tropics, our friendly staff will ensure you're comfortable and relaxed. Reserve a cool room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort, where the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 75. Take Exit 131 and follow signs to Ft. Myers Beach. Make your first right over the Mantanzas Pass Bridge, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Beach Resort is located two blocks on the left.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Beach, private
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Fishing off the beach or pier or take one of the many fishing charter boats in the area.
- Multilingual staff, Spanish spoken
- Ice/vending machines, ice on first, third and fifth floors. vending on first and third floors
- Free parking, one auto per room, no RV's
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Secretarial services
- Notary public
- Outdoor pool, heated hours 9 a. m. to dusk
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking, one auto per room only
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Exterior corridor
- Sailing boating, Hobie Cats
- Sunbathing, just steps to the beach or beachside pool
- Surfing, excellent head high left drainer breaks everyday from 4:00 p. m. to 6 p. m. Just kidding breaks once a year on Fort Myers Beach.
- Water sports, Holiday Water Sports rentals, wave runners, paddle boards, sailboats, chair and umbrella rentals and dolphin tours.
- Jet skiing, Holiday Water Sports rentals, wave runners, paddle boards, sailboats, chair and umbrella rentals and dolphin tours.
- Air-conditioning in lobby
- Gift shop or newsstand, t-shirts, sunblock, batteries, pain relievers
- Dry cleaning
- Snorkeling, just off the beach from shelling only. Sand bottom
- Complimentary Coffee & Tea 24hrs
- Picnic area
- Gas grills
- Beach activities
- Chair and umbrella rentals