BEST WESTERN Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, Fargo
1767 44th Street S
58103-7440 , Fargo , United States
Fax : +1 701 281 0243
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites! The Fargo Dome® and Scheels® Arena are hot spots for special events and games year-round, and both are near our Fargo hotel. We cater to many guests in town for the North Dakota State University, including visiting faculty and professors, students and their families, and those here for special events like weddings, family gatherings and games. If you're here for an extended stay, our spacious and quiet rooms are perfect for a home away from home. West Acres® Mall is also in the neighborhood, so picking up essentials is easy. Our Beaver Dam Water Play-Land is a favorite place for the kids and parents to relax, but the manager's reception is what our adult guests look forward to. You'll find our hotel to be of great value, especially the free hot breakfast that greets guests every morning. Breakfast favorites are omelets, scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, hot waffles, fresh fruits and pastries, a cereal and yogurt selection with bottomless 100% Arabica coffee is a fantastic meal to wake up to. Thunder Road Mini Golf is a short drive away and Newman's Outdoor Field home of the Red Hawks are seasonal attractions that guarantee family-friendly fun. The Red River Zoo® and Fargo Air Museum are two incredible getaways that are open year-round. The Hjemkomst Center attracts guests from around the region with its Vikings Ship. Our Fargo hotel features a great location right off of I-94 with exceptional customer service. Our building looks like a lodge for a relaxing vacation. The fireplace in the lobby is the first thing many people notice, and it's the perfect backdrop for the beer, wine and appetizers reception Monday-Thursday. Major employers near our hotel are Sanford Health Medical Center, Eide Bailly LLP®, Blue Cross Blue Shield® and US Bank® Card Service Center, Otter Tail Corporation and Scheels® All Sports. From work to leisure, we cater to all here. Book a room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites today!
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north. Take Interstate 29 South to Interstate 94 West, than to Exit 348. Drive north for three blocks to 18th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites. ·From: The south. Take Interstate 29 North to Interstate 94 West, than to Exit 348. Drive north for three blocks to 18th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites. ·From: The west. Take Exit 348 from Interstate 94. Drive north for three blocks to 18th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites. ·From: The east. Take Exit 348 from Interstate 94. Drive north for three blocks to 18th Avenue to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn & Suites.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, heated, Beaver Dam Water Play-Land with five water features and a mobility accessible pool lift
- Hot tub, whirlpool is located in the Water Play-Land Area
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour complimentary
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike, recumbant bike
- Treadmill, Precore
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Express check out
- Late check out, available upon request and based on availability.
- Safe deposit box, located at the front desk
- Game room
- Children's activities, Beaver Dam Water Play-Land
- Cable or satellite television, standard cable channels available along with premium HBO® channel
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Business center, 24-hour, Internet, scanning and other office supplies available.
- Printer available
- Fax services, available at the front desk and business center
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services, mail drop and stamps at the front desk.
- Meeting facilities, the Bears Den is a small executive board room which will hold up to 12 people. Audio/Visual equipment available for rent.
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services, wheelchair available
- Hearing impaired services, TTDY
- Physically challenged facilities mobility accessible pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups, available on the exterior of the building.
- Ice/vending machines available on all floors.
- Airport car 24-hour, must be arranged by the front desk.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper available at front desk
- 24-hour coffee and tea service
- Evening reception Monday-Thursday, 5:00 p. m. to 7:00 p. m.