BEST WESTERN Hotel Cowichan Valley Inn, Duncan
6457 Norcross Road
V9L 6C6 , Duncan , Canada
Fax : +1 250 748 2207
Located on stunning Vancouver Island, the Best Western® Cowichan Valley Inn is the first choice among hotels in Duncan, BC for all types of travelers. Those visiting our town north of Victoria, BC find much to love about our establishment, enough so that many come back and visit us again. Our on-site dining spots, Choices Restaurant and Station Pub Bar & Grill, offer some of the finest eating experiences in the Cowichan Valley. Choices Restaurant attracts locals and out-of-town guests thanks to its relaxing atmosphere. The Station Pub Bar & Grill operates at a slightly faster tempo, serving the best steaks in the Valley, to say nothing of great burgers, entrees, and appetizers. And after a long day of travel, work, or recreation, you'll appreciate being able to enjoy one of our 12 cold draft beers without having to leave our Duncan hotel. You'll be just as pleased with your room as you are with the food. High definition TV's allow you to enjoy sports, news, and movies while you relax, and our free and fast Wi-Fi Internet service lets you browse the web if needed. We take pride as well in offering the most comfortable beds of any hotel in Duncan. Once off our grounds you can enjoy a variety of great local attractions, many of them influenced by the strong local Native American presence. Duncan is known as the "City of Totems," boasting 80 of these impressive and unique artifacts around town. Throughout the Cowichan Valley you can sample the wares at any of our 15 local wineries. And, being on the largest island in British Columbia, our Vancouver Island hotel gives you easy access to all the hiking, fishing, and wildlife viewing you could ask for. Business travelers enjoy our hotel especially, thanks to our business center with full copy and fax services and the ample desks in each room. We're also a great spot for meetings and other events. Just ask our staff how we can help. Book your stay at the Best Western® Cowichan Valley Inn today!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Victoria. Drive north on the Trans Canada Highway Number 1 for 40 miles. Turn left at Drinkwater Road and then right into Tim Horton's. Follow the road and the Best Western® Cowichan Valley Inn will be straight in front of you. Enter North Cowichan into your GPS for accurate driving instructions. ·From: Nanaimo. Drive south on the Trans Canada Highway Number 1 for 30 miles. Turn right on Norcross Road and left into the Best Western® Cowichan Valley Inn parking lot. Enter North Cowichan into your GPS for accurate driving instructions.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, Station Pub Bar & Grill
- Outdoor pool Heated Seasonal only, May thru September.
- Cocktail lounge, Station Pub Bar & Grill
- Exercise facility open from 7 a. m. to 10 p. m. small exercise room with television and equipment. Located on the 2nd floor.
- Ice/vending machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking
- Business center Some charges for photocopying, computer printing and faxes will apply.
- Fax services Charges for faxing will apply.
- Photocopy services
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym Pacific Fitness "Newport" Gym
- Stationary bike Trek R2000
- Treadmill Pacemaster Proplus II
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Coffee shop Choices Restaurant
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking
- Late check out upon availability
- Stair stepper, elliptical trainer
- Safe deposit box For small items only. No laptops, etc.
- Cable or satellite television, full high-def premium cable channels. No satellite.
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas, and all guest Rooms
- Meeting facilities Two small meeting rooms (Suite 102 & Suite 202)
- Banquet facilities Three large banquet rooms (Arbutus A, Arbutus B and Douglas Room)
- Physically challenged facilities One room with grab bars & raised toilet seat, some rooms with walk-in showers (not roll-in) and one room with flashing emergency fire alarm for the hearing impaired.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Mail services, we sell postage stamps at the front desk and will mail a guest letter.
- Senior Citizen/BCAA discount
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Corporate and Group Rates Available
- Free newspaper in lobby
- Truck/RV Parking