BEST WESTERN PLUS Dublin Skylon Hotel, Dublin
Upper Drumcondra Road
D09 V1Y2 , Dublin , Ireland
Fax : +353 1 837 2778
Guests looking for a Dublin North hotel that's near Croke Park Sporting Stadium and close to the airport have found it all when choosing this property. As an airport hotel, flights are located just 6. 5 kilometers away from our property. Dublin Bus operates a great service from the airport into the city center. The bus stop is straight across the road from the hotel. It takes roughly 30 minutes and costs 2. 70 EUR. The bus numbers are 41 & 16. These buses also will bring guests back to the airport and run every 20 minutes. Whether you are in need of a property close to St. Patrick's College or a hotel that's within walking distance to all public transport, it can be found here. Located near Croke Park and with easy access to Dublin Airport, a great trip starts with the perfect location. With easy access to Dublin City Centre, located ten minutes away by public transport, shopping and dining are minutes away. The state of the art meeting facilities are especially enjoyed by business travelers, as well as the easy access to Dublin Airport. Free Wi-Fi makes business travel even easier, and being located near Dublin Convention Centre ensures easy commutes for guests here for a tradeshow or other big corporate events. The Dublin City Centre is also minutes away, and there's plenty to do after a full day of meetings or business. This Dublin hotel is located near a lot of attractions such as the Dublin Zoo, Guinness Storehouse and the 02 Arena and heading to a game or other big event is a perfect end to the day. Whether you're here on holiday or on business, staying at a welcoming hotel is a must. Friendly staff members double as local ambassadors and are always available to provide recommendations on the best dining and sightseeing options. Luxurious pillow-top mattresses and spacious rooms with modern amenities are part of the Best Western experience. From leisure to adventure, something for everyone awaits. Book the Best Western Plus Dublin Skylon Hotel.
Directions from...All directions
·From: The north. From Dublin City Centre follow M1 directional sign post. The Best Western Plus Dublin Skylon Hotel is located three kilometers from the city centre on the left. ·From: Aiport From Dublin Airport the Best Western Plus Dublin Skylon Hotel is situated a 10 minute drive on the main road from the airport.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Continental or hot breakfast, available on site for a nominal fee
- Cocktail lounge
- Live entertainment
- We have five floors of bedrooms. However there are only four rooms on the fifth floor. Our elevators go as far as the fourth floor with a flight of stairs to the fifth floor.
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Romanian, South African
- Porterage/bell services Available 24-7
- Foreign currency exchange We do offer Foreign Currency Exchange for US Dollars and Sterling. There is a small commission charged to use this service. Please note we do not accept large Bank Notes.
- Baggage hold
- Express check out
- Late check out, available, nominal fee may apply
- Safe deposit box Laptop safes in all rooms.
- Doctor on-call Dial-A-Doc is available 24-7. Please note there is a charge if the doctor makes a call out. This is paid directly to the doctor.
- Babysitting on request Babysitting service is available at an additional cost
- Cable or satellite television Large flat screen TV's with satellite channels including international news and foreign language channels.
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services Front desk will be happy to assist with this service. Please note we do not sell postage stamps.
- Wedding services Conference and banquet staff would be happy to speak with you regarding our wedding packages.
- Meeting facilities, a range of four exclusive meeting rooms, located in quiet locations at property. The Ulster Suite is on ground floor and benefits from air-conditioning and natural daylight and is suitable for up to 60 people for a larger meeting. Ideal for board of director meetings, the flexibility of this room is amazing. The Leinster meeting room is discreetly located on the second floor of the hotel, offering air-conditioning and natural daylight and is private for all meetings. The Connaught room is a smaller syndicate room, fully air-conditioned and suitable for up to six people. The Munster room is located on the ground floor, adjacent to the hotels Cosmopolitan Bar area, offering air-conditioning and is suitable for larger groups or a cocktail party.
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Equipment rental, nominal fee
- Theater ticket desk Front desk. Book and Print Tickets
- Executive/club floors/VIP services
- Coffee shop
- Physically challenged services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking
- Parking charge: nominal fee per day
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel
- Complimentary International newspapers, available
- Storage space available
- Bar & Grill serving excellent food from 12 p. m. to 9:30 p. m. , every day. Entertainment available Thursday through Sunday. Sunday Jazz 5:30 p. m. ? 7:30 p. m. is a Dublin institution
- Skylon restaurant features the best of Irish cuisine
- Private dining restaurant is available for social and corporate events
- Bedrooms have large flat-screen televisions with International satellite channels
- King rooms feature king size beds and Nespresso® machines
- Secure on-site parking - 5 EUR per night
- Early check-in available on request at no additional charge