BEST WESTERN Plus Marina Shores Hotel, Dana Point
34280 Pacific Coast Highway
92629-2824 , Dana Point , United States
Fax : +1 949 661 3136
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Marina Shores Hotel! This Chairman Award Winning Dana Point hotel is pet-friendly and boasts a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, along with a 3-Diamond AAA Rating. Complete with eco-friendly certification, guests sleep easy (on pillow-top mattresses) knowing they're staying in style. Whale watching and sport fishing are a way of life for many guests at this Dana Point hotel who want to stay nestled close to Doheny State Beach. Take a stroll along Dana Point Harbor or indulge in a Catalina Cruise, where you'll be whisked off in luxurious style. The location to the harbor, Laguna Beach and numerous wedding venues is just one of the many reasons this Dana Point hotel is so popular. The many nearby activities catch guests' eyes, but it's the value, cleanliness and sheer quality of service that really makes the stay great. Enjoy a variety of room types including Suites, Whirlpool and Standard rooms so you can customize your stay. A central location between Los Angeles, San Diego and Anaheim makes this Dana Point hotel the perfect home base for a California getaway. The Doheny Blues Festival is always a crowd pleaser, and the Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights is a romantic yearly event that can't be missed. Make the most of the Pacific water with sailing, boating or surfing. Business travelers with Nestle and the Southern California Gas Company take advantage of the corporate rates at our Dana Point Hotel. Whether guests are in town for a meeting with Hobie or an event at Camp Pendleton, spacious rooms make staying as a group easier. Even if business calls, make time to visit the Battle of the Paddle or In Water Boat Show. From the Toshiba Tall Ships Festival to the annual Thanksgiving Turkey Trot, you're sure to find something that strikes your fancy. Book your Suite or Whirlpool room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Marina Shores Hotel today!
Directions from...All directions
·From: The south. Take I-5 North to Beach Cities Exit, Pacific Coast Highway/Route 1 South. Over the ramp past Dana Point Arch and The BEST WESTERN PLUS Marina Shores Hotel is on the right. Make a right onto Crystal Lantern and another right into hotel garage. ·From: The north. Take I-5 South to Dana Point, Pacific Coast Highway/Route 1 South Exit. Follow ramp on right to Pacific Coast Highway/Route 1 South. Over ramp past Dana Point Arch and The BEST WESTERN PLUS Marina Shores Hotel is on the right. Make a right onto Crystal Lantern and another right into hotel garage. ·From: The east. Take Route 74/Ortega Highway to I-5 South to Dana Point, Pacific Coast Highway/Route 1 Exit. Ramp on right Pacific Coast Highway/Route 1 South. Over ramp past Dana Point Arch and The BEST WESTERN PLUS Marina Shores Hotel is on the right. Make a right onto Crystal Lantern and another right into hotel garage.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
|Safe deposit box|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Exercise facility Open from 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 a. m. Equipped with stationary bike, treadmill, weight machine/balls and StairMaster®.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Guest laundry, open 24-hours and available for a nominal fee
- Dry cleaning
- Late check out, subject to availability
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hour
- Printer available
- Fax services, available through the front desk
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Dataports, wireless
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, one meeting room accommodating up to 30 people classroom style
- Hearing impaired services, TTD Phones, door knock alert, alarm clock alert available upon request
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged available for a $10. 00 nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Garage parking, available for a $10. 00 nominal fee
- Paid parking, 10. 00 USD, nominal fee. Self Parking EV Charging stations available at hotel which include two 40 AMP Tesla Chargers and two 40 AMP Universal Chargers, parking rates apply. No cost for hotel guests to charge vehicles.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access
- Honor Library with a collection of contemporary authors located in our third floor elevator lobby.