BEST WESTERN Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich
FK20 8RW , Crianlarich , Great Britain
Fax : +44 1838 300329
The BEST WESTERN Crianlarich Hotel is ideal for anyone seeking highlands hospitality. Classy, characterful and comfortable, this pleasant Scottish spot is uniquely located near some of the country's finest viewpoints. Glencoe, Loch Lomond, Loch Tay, Killin, Oban and the Hebrides are all within easy reach! As a Victorian hotel, this independently owned 3-Star hotel is a perfect year-round venue. We host meetings, functions, short breaks and wedding receptions with equally high standards of service. In our public bar and comfortable lounges with log burning fires, you'll find fabulous, hearty, local food, and a wide selection of beers, wines and award-winning Single Malt whiskies from traditional distilleries. Drop by for a dram anytime! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Glasgow. From Glasgow city centre or Glasgow International Airport take the M8 towards Greenock, taking the junction from Loch Lamond, cross Erskine Bridge and continue towards the A82. Join the A82 for approximately 45 miles. After entering Crianlarich the BEST WESTERN Crianlarich Hotel is located after the railway bridge on the left hand side.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge
- 24-hour front desk
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Porterage/bell services
- Baggage hold
- Laundromat £10. 00 per bag. We aim to have all clothes washed and dried within 24 hours.
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box, at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, Film Four movie channel and Eurosport free in all bedrooms.
- Business center, hours 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
- Computer rental
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Secretarial services
- Conference services
- Video conferencing
- Wedding services, wedding receptions
- Meeting facilities, we have flexible meeting space and host all types of events from intimate board meetings to large seminars for up to 80 delegates.
- Banquet facilities, wedding receptions.
- Conference facilities, the board room is called 'The Card Room' and the larger facility is called 'The Conservatory', which benefits from good natural daylight.
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom, we have a large ballroom ideal for dancing.
- Coffee shop
- Airport car 24 hours there are shuttle buses available from Glasgow International Airport to the centre of Glasgow.
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Free parking, there are 20 (free) parking spaces
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Drying room
- Motor coach parking, onsite space for 10 coaches (free of charge)