BEST WESTERN Hotel Corbin Inn, Corbin
2630 Cumberland Falls Highway
40701-2732 , Corbin , United States
Fax : +1 606 523 1704
The BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, conveniently located off of I-75 between Michigan and Florida, is the perfect place to rest, relax and revive while on the road for business or leisure. Whether just traveling through, stopping by to visit or simply here on business, guests will be able to see and experience the best of Corbin, Kentucky right outside the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn. From horseback riding to whitewater rafting and everything in between, there's plenty of outdoor adventure nearby this Corbin hotel. Other attractions also include the original KFC Museum, Cumberland Falls State Park - also known as the "Niagara of the South" - Grove Marina, Laurel Lake, Daniel Boone National Forest, The Arena, Nibrock Festival and more. Inside the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn, guests will find cozy, well-appointed guest rooms, each complete with all the comforts of home, including a refrigerator, microwave, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet. Other amenities at this Corbin hotel also include a complimentary continental breakfast each morning and an outdoor heated swimming pool. Business guests will also appreciate the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn's close proximity to the Arena Convention Center and local businesses, like Baptist Regional Hospital, Cumberland University, Union College and Eastern Kentucky University. The friendly, welcoming and accommodating staff members of the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn are waiting to greet you to this premier Corbin hotel. Book a stay and save with the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn today.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Interstate 75. Take Exit 25 to the BEST WESTERN Corbin Inn.
Our main services
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Motor Coach parking available on site, free, available 24 hours.
- Complimentary newspaper available at front desk
- Free parking, available 24 hours.
- On-site, free, available 24 hours.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads/bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and Belgium Waffles, biscuits and gravy, and egg patties.
- Outdoor pool heated seasonal (Closed October thru May)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free parking outdoors
- Fax services for incoming fax $0. 25 and for outgoing fax $1. 00 each additional page
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- High-speed Internet access
- Express check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Outdoor parking On-site, free, available 24 hours.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events