BEST WESTERN Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre, Coquitlam
319 North Road
V3K 3V8 , Coquitlam , Canada
Fax : +1 604 931 7298
Your full service Coquitlam hotel includes spacious rooms and suites with large residential style kitchens, two on-site restaurants and a lounge with friendly guest services to make for a pleasant stay. At our Coquitlam hotel, we put the comfort of guests first. Being centrally located on the Coquitlam, Burnaby & New Westminster borders means we are close to many attractions and to our rapid transit system. Guests at our hotel will enjoy easy access to all of the top destinations. From the Hard Rock Casino to Burnaby 8 Rinks there's always something exciting happening nearby. After shopping at Metrotown or Coquitlam Town Centre the Best Western Plus Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre offers guests a relaxing environment. Our hotel is close to Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Moody and Vancouver. We are within walking distance to the Skytrain for easy transportation. A clean, well-maintained property with courteous, friendly staff can make a good vacation a great one. With our indoor pool and tropical garden, relaxation is another reason to stay with us. We offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel for your convenience, plus Shaw GO Wi-Fi in all public areas. 2015 Winner of Trip Advisor Hall of Fame, for the last five consecutive years, leading Coquitlam Hotels in customer service and excellence. Each of our spacious rooms is designed with comfort in mind. Enjoy luxury bedding and tranquility, whether you're here for vacation or business. Centrally located in the lower mainland, and within close proximity to the Royal Columbian Hospital and the Justice Institute of British Columbia. Stay with us when travelling for business, medical, training, or just when you want to relax. Guest rooms and suites located on the second floor are accessible via stairs only. If you prefer a room on the ground level, please contact the hotel directly at 604-931-9011 or 1-800-668-3383.
Directions from...All directions
·From: the south. Take Peace Arch Border Crossing, cross border via I-5 which becomes Highway 99. Take first exit on 8th Avenue eastbound. Turn left on 176th Street, Highway 15. Travel on 176th Street for about 35 minutes. Take on-ramp to Highway 1 westbound. Travel on Highway 1 over the Port Mann Bridge. Take Gaglardi Way North Exit 37. Turn right on Lougheed Highway. Turn right on North Road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre is on the left between Lougheed and Delestre Street. ·From: east from Kelowna, BC. Take 97C Okanagan Connector to Vancouver. In Merritt, take Coquihalla Highway 5 to Hope. Highway 5 becomes Highway 1 west. Go westbound on Highway 1 for about 75 minutes. Travel over the Port Mann Bridge. Take the Gaglardi Way North Exit 37. Follow Gaglardi to Lougheed Highway Intersection. Turn right onto Lougheed Highway. Turn right onto North Road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre is located on the left hand side. Estimated driving time four hours. ·From: downtown Vancouver. Traveling east onto Georgia Viaduct, take the Main Street Exit. Turn right onto Main Street and merge over to far left lane. Turn left on First Avenue. Travel east on First Avenue and take Highway 1 Exit. Travel eastbound on Highway 1 and take Gaglardi Exit to Lougheed Highway intersection. Turn right on Lougheed Highway. follow Lougheed Highway to North Road. Turn right on North Road. the BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre is on the left. Estimated driving time 25 minutes. ·From: BC Ferries Terminal, Tsawwassen. Exit ferry terminal via Highway 17 and go north to Highway 10 then turn right onto Highway East. Travel to Highway 91 north over Alex Fraser Bridge to Highway 91A and over the Queensborough Bridge. Right lane go to Stewardson Way which turns into Columbia Street. Travel on Columbia Street past Royal Columbian Hospital and Hume Park. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Coquitlam Inn Convention Centre is located on the right between Delestre Street and Lougheed Highway. Estimated driving time 55 minutes.
Our main services
Our other services
- Restaurant on-site
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee
- Cocktail lounge, Rockwell's Bar & Grill, open daily from 4:00 p. m.
- Indoor pool Heated open daily from 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Exercise facility, open from 5:30 a. m. to 9:00 p. m. , stay fit during your stay with our brand new fitness facility located on the main floor. Get your heart racing with our treadmill, stair-climber, cross trainer or stationary bike, or work those muscles at the strength training station. Yoga mats and free weights are also available.
- 24-hour front desk, Guest services
- Banking, Toronto Dominion, HSBC, Scottia Bank and VanCity within walking distance
- Ice/vending machines located on each floor
- Steam room, dry sauna located next door to the fitness center on main floor. Open daily from 5:30 a. m. to 9:30 p. m.
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Business center, 24 hours
- Meeting and banquet facilities for up to 250
- Hot tub, open daily from 9:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- Audio/visual equipment
- In-house catering department
- Multilingual staff, speaks Cantonese, Farsi, French, Gujrati, Hindi, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Punjabi, Swahili, Tagalog and Urdu.
- Cable television, 58 channels including CNN® 24-hour news channel
- Mail services
- Wedding services, available through our Meeting & Banquet department.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Dry cleaning, available same day
- Express check out, please see front desk to arrange service
- Safe deposit box, each hotel room has a personal "laptop" sized safe - complimentary use.
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Convenience store/Sundry, cold beer & wine store open 7 days a week from 9:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m.
- Physically challenged services, Wheelchair available
- Parking for the physically challenged nominal fee
- Paid parking, 5. 00 CAD, nominal fee
- Truck/RV parking nominal fee
- Car rental desk, available onsite
- 5,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space with full service catering department
- Liquor store onsite. open 9:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. daily
- Sunday Brunch, 10:00 a. m. to 2:00 p. m.
- Lush, indoor tropical garden with ponds, creeks