BEST WESTERN Hotel Canyon De Chelly Inn, Chinle
100 Main Street
86503 , Chinle , United States
Fax : +1 928 674 3715
Stay at this 100% non-smoking Chinle, Arizona hotel located minutes away from the picturesque Canyon de Chelly National Monument. Experience the breathtaking views of the White House Ruins, Spider Rock, Junction of Canyon de Chelly and Canyon Del Muerto, all located in the Canyon de Chelly National Monument area. Situated only four miles from Northern Arizona's Canyon de Chelly National Monument, the BEST WESTERN Canyon de Chelly Inn provides guests with friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations for an affordable price. Each well-appointed guest room at this Chinle area hotel features cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Begin your morning with a delicious meal at the Junction Restaurant, located on site, before starting your adventurous day. The hotel offers a newly remodeled indoor heated pool, sun deck, sauna room and an outdoor picnic area as well as private banquet room facilities for large groups. Enjoy a Jeep Tour of the magnificent Canyon de Chelly National Monument area of which may be arranged through any one of the several independent local Navajo Jeep Tour Operators in the Canyon de Chelly National Monument area. Guests may also arrange for horseback riding and hiking in the beautiful Canyon de Chelly area. Other nearby attractions are the Hubbell Trading Post historic site, Navajo Code Talker Monument, Tsaile Lake, Wheatfield Lake, Hopi Reservation, Buffalo Pass @ Lukachukai Mountains and the Chuska Mountains located in Navajo, New Mexico, a quick trip to the Four Corners, Painted Desert & Petrified Forest, Monument Valley & Mesa Verde. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Canyon de Chelly Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Chinle, Arizona. Make a reservation today and save! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Highway 191. The BEST WESTERN Canyon de Chelly Inn is located one block east of Highway 191 on Route 7.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated open between 9:00 a. m. and 9:00 p. m. year around
- Steam room, open between 9:00 a. m. and 9:00 p. m. year around
- Gift shop or newsstand, features the finest Indian arts and crafts
- Meeting facilities, available at on-site restaurant.
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- Exercise facility, Open from 8:00 a. m. to 9:00 p. m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable satellite television with 17 channels including HBO® and two movie channels
- Free in-room wireless Internet access
- Ice/Vending machines
- Outdoor picnic area with barbecue grills and picnic tables.
- 24-hour security
- The Navajo Nation observes daylight savings time.
- The Junction is closed all major U. S. holidays.