BEST WESTERN Plus Galleria Inn & Suites, Cheektowaga
601 Dingens Street
14206-2405 , Cheektowaga , United States
Fax : +1 716 896 3765
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites! At our Cheektowaga hotel, guests are a short drive from the incredible beauty of Niagara Falls. Visit the First Niagara Center for a touch of history. Of course, there are also other attractions nearby, such as the Walden Galleria Mall for a great day of shopping. Events take place at the Ralph Wilson Stadium year-round, so there's always something exciting happening nearby. From shopping to Buffalo Bills Games, there's no end to the options for guests staying at our Cheektowaga hotel. Take in a Buffalo Sabres hockey team game or one of the many concerts that come to town. Check out Canal Side or Anchor Bar where the chicken wing originated, and get a treat like no other. The Naval Museum is another popular attraction, especially for vets and service men and women. A number of our guests are here for an event at Canisus College or Buffalo State. SUNY at Buffalo is close to our property, too. The Aim NationaLease® brings many employees to the area, and our Cheektowaga hotel is the perfect home away from home for business travelers. Workers with the Norfolk Southern Rail Yard count on us because of the mix of quality and affordability. We welcome Nexgen Wireless® business travelers as well as those with the new business in town, Dejero Labs. Visit the Hamburg Fairgrounds or Coca-Cola® Field to see what's happening during your trip. The Buffalo Zoo is a family-friendly destination that can't be missed. From the Flickinger Swim Center to the Buffalo Science Museum, your only challenge is figuring out what to do first. How about a day at the Buffalo Art Gallery followed by an evening of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra®? The Frank Lloyd Wright Martin House Complex is always a favorite, and you'll be close to Allentown for a fun day trip. Reserve your BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites room now! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Galleria Mall. Make a right onto Walden, go . 07 miles and make a left onto Harlem. Go two miles then make a right onto Dingens Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is . 05 miles on the left. ·From: Buffalo International Airport. Take 33 West 8. 80 miles. Take I-90 West 4. 80 miles to the I-190 West (Exit 53). Take Exit 1 and turn right onto Dingens Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is two blocks on the right. ·From: Downtown Buffalo. Take the I-190 2. 40 miles to Exit 1-Dingens/South Ogden Streets. Turn left onto Griswold. At the traffic light, turn left onto Rossler Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is on the right at the next intersection. ·From: McKinley Mall. Take a left onto Milestrip and go . 70 miles, take I-90 East 6. 20 miles, take Exit 53 (downtown Buffalo). Go . 10 miles and take Exit 1 (South Ogden). Make a right and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is two blocks up on the right. ·From: Boulevard Mall. Make a right onto Niagara Falls Boulevard and go . 50 miles. Make a slight right onto I-290 East and go 5. 90 miles to I-90 West downtown. Go . 70 miles then take Exit 1 and make a right toward South Ogden and an immediate right onto Dingens Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is three blocks up on the right. ·From: Fashion Outlet of Niagara Take Niagara Falls Boulevard 1. 20 miles, merge onto I-190 go 21. 50 miles and take Exit 1. Make a right toward South Ogden and then an immediate right onto Dingens Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Galleria Inn & Suites is three blocks up on the right.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items. 6:30 a. m. to 9:00 a. m. Monday through Friday and 6:30 a. m. to 10:00 a. m. Saturday & Sunday. Grab and go from 4:00 a. m. to 6:30 a. m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Bar, cocktail lounge, Backstage Club, restaurant/lounge, also serving dinner. Open Monday-Saturday from 4:00 p. m. to 12:00 a. m.
- Outdoor pool Our seasonal Pool is currently closed for the season from September 3, 2014 until May 30, 2015 provisionally.
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Weight lifting equipment, and stations
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, 24 hours, coin operated.
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request and availability
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, board room for 8-10 people
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, on each floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events