BEST WESTERN Hotel West Hills Inn, Chadron
1100 W 10th Street
69337-2931 , Chadron , United States
Fax : +1 308 432 5990
If its an event at Chadron State College that brings you to town, you are in luck because our Chadron hotel is close to campus. However, our property is also nestled close to many of the top destinations, such as the Museum of Fur Trade and Chadron State Park. Whether its rides and fair food or a trail that brings you to the region, a great location kick starts a great trip. We are also located near Fort Robinson, making commutes easy for visiting military personnel. Our proximity to the Black Hills is a big draw for many guests, and we are proud to be the best chain hotel in the area. If you are looking for clean rooms and a pool and hot tub for the Fur Trade Days, you have already struck gold by booking with us. Fort Robinson State Park is nearby for all your outdoor recreation, and Chadron State College has special events happening year-round. Even for business travelers in town with Wal-Mart or Coca Cola, its easy to make a little time for leisure activities at our Chadron hotel. Employees of the Nebraska Public Power District regularly stay with us, but all guests choose us for our clean updated rooms and because they know that we are the best hotel in town. Luxurious bedding, a state of the art fitness room and hospitality that never stops, have created a foundation of excellence we live up to every day. When you are close to numerous tourist attractions, you have endless options for entertainment. If you are not sure where to start or could use some recommendations, simply ask one of our helpful staff members. As local ambassadors of the area, they are happy to offer their tips on must-see attractions and great dining. Whether its business, pleasure, or a little of both that brought you to this part of Nebraska, make the most of it by staying at our convenient Chadron hotel. Choosing the right hotel is the first step. Book a stay at BEST WESTERN West Hills Inn today and save!
Directions from...All directions
·From: Highway 385. The BEST WESTERN West Hills Inn is located on Highway 385, ½ mile south of the junction of US Highways 20 and 385.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% non-smoking including public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Biscuits & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Link Sausage, Waffles, Cinnamon Rolls, Blueberry and Lemon-Cranberry Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Toast, Blueberry Bagels, Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Oatmeal, Cereal, Juice and Coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub - Indoor
- Exercise facility, Open from 7:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m. We have an on-site fitness room with a treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, and weight lifting equipment. It's available to all guests and guests must request a key to the fitness room at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines, Ice machine, Coke®, Pepsi®, Snack machine with pool toys
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Truck/RV parking
- Free parking outdoor
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services, nominal fee, 1. 00 USD per page
- Photocopying services
- Exhibit services
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Business center, we have a business center computer with a laser printer and high-speed Internet access.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Express check out Receipt under the door at 3:00 a. m.
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Outdoor parking
- Spacious courtyard area with lots of shade.
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas