BEST WESTERN Plus Blaine at the National Sports Center, Blaine
10580 Baltimore Street NE
55449-4512 , Blaine , United States
Fax : +1 763 235 1897
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center! Blaine, MN hotels are known for competitive prices, fantastic customer service, and amenities that make every guest feel right at home. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center is close to arenas and event spaces for the most exciting games in the region. As a hotel near Fogerty Arena, this property regularly hosts teams and fans alike. Enjoy blocked rooms and specials to make your stay comfortable. However, the prime location is just one of the major perks. There's also a delicious and complimentary hot buffet breakfast available to enjoy each morning. A large indoor pool, hot tub and kiddie pool is the perfect place to relax and soothe sore muscles after a game. "Relaxation? is the key word at this Blaine hotel, from the expansive pool to all 96 oversized suites. This makes the property a favorite for weddings and wedding parties. Hotels in Blaine, MN have close relationships with wedding vendors and sites, such as the Banquets of Minnesota, TPC, Majestic Oaks, Bunker Hills, and the Elegance Room. You can work with a staff member to help create the ultimate big day. Golf courses are all around this Blaine hotel, plus the Target Center and Xcel Center for even more games, tradeshows and conferences. Renowned hockey tournaments take place just a few blocks away at the National Sports Center, as well as soccer during the summer months. Head to the Fogerty Arena for curling competitions and a variety of other MN events. The Minneapolis/St. Paul light rail and airport are also nearby, making travel easy. Employees with Medtronic and those in town for business at the Infinite Campus rely on this Blaine property for quick commutes. Whether it's a meeting at the CLC, or you're in town for a major event, where you stay makes all the difference. Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports
Directions from...All directions
·From: Mall of America. Go west on N. Ring Road, turn left onto E. 81st Street. Keep right at the fork to continue toward MN-77 N. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-494 W/MN-77, N/MN-5 W. Keep right at fork, follow signs for MN-77 N. and merge on to MN-77 N. and take the exit onto MN-62 W. Take the Interstate 35W N. exit and merge onto I-35W N. Take Exit 16A on the left to merge onto I-94 W. Keep right at the fork to continue on MN-252 N. and follow signs for MN-252 N/Interstate 694 E. Take Exit 225 to merge onto I-694 E. then take Exit 38 for MN-65 Trunk/Central Avenue. Turn left onto MN-65 N/Central Avenue NE and continue on MN-65 N. Turn right onto 107th Avenue NE and then turn right onto Baltimore Street NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center is just ahead. ·From: Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport. Go southwest on Glumack Drive and continue onto Airport Service Road. Keep left at fork and merge onto MN-5 E. , take the MN-55 W/MN-55 E. Minneapolis Fort Snelling/Hastings. Keep right at the fork to continue on MN-110 E. and follow signs for MN-55 E/Mendota Bridge and merge onto this. Keep left at fork to continue on MN-110 E. , follow signs for MN-13 N/MN-110, turn left to merge onto I-35 E. Keep left at fork to stay on I-35 E. and follow signs for US-10. Take Exit 113 for U. S. 19 W/Interstate 694 W. and merge onto I-694 W/ US-10 W. Keep right at the fork to continue on US-10 W. , follow signs for Route 10 W/Anoka and take the exit onto I-35W N/US-10 W. Take Exit 30 for US-10 W. toward Anoka and continue onto US-1. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center is just ahead. ·From: Target Center. Go southwest on N. 1st Avenue toward N. 7th Street, turn right onto N. 7th Street and then turn right onto East Lyndale Avenue N. and continue onto Lyndale Avenue N. Turn right onto Plymouth Avenue N. , then turn left at the second cross street onto N. Washington Avenue. Make a slight left to merge onto I-94 W. Keep right at fork to continue on MN-252 N. follow signs for MN-252 N/Interstate 694 E. Take Exit 225 to merge onto I-694 E. Take Exit 38 for MN-65 Trunk/Central Avenue and turn left onto MN-65/Central Avenue NE. Continue to follow MN-65 N. and turn right onto 107th Avenue NE, then turn right onto Baltimore Street NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center will be on the right. ·From: National Sports Center. Go west toward Davenport Street NE. and turn right onto Davenport Street NE. Turn left onto 105th Avenue NE. and then turn right onto Baltimore Street NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center will be on the left. ·From: Anoka-Blaine Airport. Go west on Airport Road NE and turn left toward 93rd Lane. Turn right onto 93rd Lane and then turn right onto Central Avenue NE. Turn right onto 1707th Avenue NE and then turn right onto Baltimore Street NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center will be on the right. ·From: Minnesota Zoo. Go north on Zoo Boulevard and make a U-Turn then turn right onto Co Road 38. Take the ramp onto MN-77 N/Cedar Avenue and merge onto MN-77 N/Cedar. Take the exit onto I-35E N toward St. Paul, keep left at the fork to stay on I-35E N, follow signs for US-10-W. Take Exit 113 for U. S. 10 W/Interstate 694-W. , merge onto I-694 W/US-10-W. Keep right at fork to continue on US-10 W. follow signs for Route 10 W/Anoka. Take the exit onto I-35W N/US-10 W. Take Exit 30 for US-10 W. toward Anoka. Continue onto US-10 W. Take the MN-65/Central Avenue Exit. Turn right onto MN-65 N/Central Avenue NE. Turn right onto 107th Avenue NE. Turn right onto Baltimore Street NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Blaine at the National Sports Center will be on the right.
Our main services
|24-hour front desk|
Our other services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, we serve a hot buffet breakfast seven days a week. Our breakfast menu ranges from biscuits and gravy to potatoes, sausage and eggs.
- Indoor pool Heated regular depth pool plus a separate zero depth entry wading pool.
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free, we have an elliptical machine, bike, treadmill and strength building equipment. There are two 42-inch LCD HDTVs available for your viewing along with fresh water and towels available.
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, two elevators
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, our guest laundry room has two coin operated washers, two coin operated dryers and folding area. We also have laundry soap, fabric sheets and laundry bags available for purchase in our guest laundry room. Cost is $4. 00 to $4. 50 per load.
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Game room, over 25 games available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access
- Business center, we offer a two station business center with use of a printer.
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Mail services. Guests can leave their mail at the front desk. There is also a Post Office just 0. 4 mile away.
- Wedding services. We have Bridal Suites available for our brides. We also offer special discounted rates for all of our wedding blocks. All wedding blocks can use our shuttle service for free depending on the number of rooms reserved. Meeting room for use as well.
- Meeting facilities, seat up to 60 people. A projector and projector screen are available for use.
- Banquet facilities, seat up to 60 people. We have round tables and conference style tables available. We set up in any style or arrangement that you would like.
- Conference facilities, seat up to 60 people. A projector and projector screen are available for use.
- Convenience store/Sundry. Our Four Seasons Corner Shop carries a wide range of drink, snacks, treats, ice cream, chips, pizza, pot pies and much more.
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines, located on each floor
- Local shuttle. We offer shuttle service to our guests to local sports arenas, wedding venues and colleges. Guests must call the hotel to set up shuttle services. There is a 10 mile radius.
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events