BEST WESTERN Hotel Scenic Hill Resort, Beulah
1400 US Highway 31
49617-9704 , Beulah , United States
Fax : +1 231 882 4927
Guests planning a romantic trip or seeking adventure in the great outdoors can have it all at our Beulah hotel. The Crystal Mountain Resort is a short drive from our Beulah hotel, and a favorite destination for many guests. Of course, no visit to the region is complete without visiting the Point Betsie Lighthouse. Whether you're searching for the next great vacation photograph or simply want to enjoy an escape, you'll find it here. Winter is prime time for exploring the Benzie County Snowmobile trails. Adventure seekers travel from all over to take on the trails, spend time with friends and family and relax. However, summer is all about enjoying the recreation and beauty of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Our outdoor hot tub is open year round and the perfect place to soothe sore muscles after a day of playing. A full-service salon and day spa makes squeezing in a little pampering easy. We're a favorite choice for corporate lodging, and our free continental breakfast is the perfect start to your morning. Indulge in a buffet of waffles, sweet pastries, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereal and chilled juices along with 100% Arabica coffee. The National Cherry Festival in nearby Traverse City always draws a crowd. Any time of the year, there's something exciting happening near our Beulah hotel. From the Benzie Fall Fest to the Frankfort Pier Lighthouse, family-friendly fun is abundant. Spend the day Crystal Lake fishing, visiting Turtle Creek Casino or Little River Casino, both just 30 minutes away. Some of our regular business travelers include employees of Magna Corporation and Graceland Fruits. If you're in town on business, count on our Beulah hotel to make meetings, traveling and staying connected simple. We also offer meeting space for small meetings or birthday parties. We're here to provide you with everything necessary to stay on top of things. Book your next stay at the BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort for a great value! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Traverse City, Michigan. Go South from Traverse City on US 31, the BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is approximately four miles south (west) of honor on US31 - west side of highway. ·From: Grand Rapids, Michigan. Go North on US 131, west on M115 at Cadillac, north on US31 five miles. The BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is one mile north of Beulah on the west side of the road. ·From: Chicago, Illinois. I94 east into Indiana, then take I96 north toward Holland. At Holland, exit to US31 North. Take US31 north approximately three hours to Beulah. The BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is one mile north of Beulah on US31 - west side of the road. ·From: Detroit Michigan. I75 north to M10. West on M10 - turns into M115. M115 west to US31. North on US31 approximately five miles to Beulah. The BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is one mile north of Beulah on west side of US31. ·From: Upper Peninsula. I75 south to M72. West on M72 past Traverse City. Take County Road 669 south to US31. West on US31 approximately six miles - past village of Honor. The BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is on west side of US31 - one mile north of Beulah. ·From: Sleeping Bear Dunes. M22 south to Platte Lake Road. Left on Platte Road to US31. Right on US31 approximately one mile to top of hill (Eden Hill). The BEST WESTERN Scenic Hill Resort is on west side of US31.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Indoor pool, heated
- Spa, Eden Salon and Day Spa
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items.
- Hot tub
- Massage services, Eden Salon and Day Spa
- Tanning beds, Eden Salon and Day Spa
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. Full line of equipment for every fitness desire and/or need.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-front desk
- Baggage hold
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities, three meeting rooms for groups of 12 to 160
- Banquet facilities, largest meeting rooms seats up to 125 banquet style.
- Aerobics instructor Water aerobics classes onsite.
- Conference facilities, largest meeting rooms seats up to 160 conference style.
- Museum/gallery viewing
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Interior corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Parking, available for RV's, tour buses, snow mobile trailers
- Direct access to snow mobile trails
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Safe deposit box in room safe, nominal fee
- Cable or satellite television