BEST WESTERN Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, Bathurst
150 Main Street
E2A 1A4 , Bathurst , Canada
Fax : +1 506 547 4482
For those who need to be near the KC Irving Centre or need to catch a red eye at the Bathurst Airport, there's no better location than this Bathurst hotel. We're located in downtown Bathurst, which means all the best attractions, shopping and dining are just a few minutes away. For an escape, head to the Bay of Chaleur which is also nearby. Whether you prefer the city, the country or a little of both, you can have it all as long as you choose the right hotel. As a brand new property complete with a delectable and highly rated on-site restaurant, we're proud to bring the best of Bathurst NB hotels to you. Enjoy an indoor pool open year-round, the perfect place to relax or gear up for a night on the town. Slip away to the state of the art fitness center where you never have to skimp on your workout regimen. The view of the Bay of Chaleur from many rooms is breathtaking, and the golf package offered to guests is a dream come true for many. When visiting our hotel in Bathurst NB head to the local salt water beach or the Village Acadien for a cultural treat. Whether you have your sights set on the Acadien Village as your standout attraction or are more interested in the Hospitality Days Festival, there's always something exciting happening nearby. Our multilingual staff is happy to make recommendations, too. Business travelers especially enjoy our BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites. The meeting facilities is perfect for taking care of work, and everyone, from Government of Canada civil servants to mining workers, depends on us to be their home away from home. Whether you're here for a wedding, trade show or for a meeting with the Providence of New Brunswick, rest easy at a downtown location where commutes are fast and the amenities are plush. Book your next getaway at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites! Enjoy your stay.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Province of Quebec. Exit 304 from route 11 to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites. ·From: Moncton New Brunswick. Exit 304 from route 11 to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites.
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items. Served Monday - Friday 6:00 a. m. - 9:30 a. m. and Saturday - Sunday from 7:00 a. m. - 10:00 a. m.
- Cocktail lounge
- Indoor pool, heated family pool
- Poolside services, towel service
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour, complimentary
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym, fitness room
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Multilingual staff, English and French
- Porterage/bell services
- Laundromat, washing and dryer facilities for nominal fee on site, clothes hamper in guestrooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television, cable television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless Internet access. Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Business center, copy center
- Business center, complimentary, 24-hour, technical concierge available
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services, drop your mail at front desk and we will mail for you.
- Wedding services, we cater to weddings and have all facilities ready for same.
- Meeting facilities, three separate meeting rooms.
- Banquet facilities, a new facility servicing 275 to 300 people.
- Conference facilities, one, two or three conference rooms depending on what size you need. We can cater to 10 to 300 people.
- Ballroom, a new room which will allow up to 300 people to dance and enjoy themselves for various functions
- Coffee shop
- Water sports
- Physically challenged facilities, all areas of site accessible to physically challenged.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24-hour, complimentary
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24-hour, 300 parking spaces onsite
- Outdoor parking, 24-hour, complimentary, 300 parking spaces onsite
- Truck/RV parking, 24-hour, complimentary
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cash machine/ATM
- Video rentals
- Convention center
- Breakfast meeting facility
- Snack bar
- Storage space
- Snow mobile trail access
- Audio visual services
- Video conferencing available in meeting room