BEST WESTERN Plus Austin City Hotel, Austin
2200 S I H 35
78704-4436 , Austin , United States
Fax : +1 512 444 7254
Both the Austin Downtown Convention Center and University of Texas are nearby, which makes choosing our Austin hotel simple. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City Hotel is nestled close to the SOCO South Congress District, Rainey Street and 6th street, and our unbeatable location is why many guests choose our Austin hotel. Guests are close to downtown Austin and Lady Bird Lake to enjoy the best of the city and the lush landscape. Located off of Interstate 35 and nestled in Travis Heights, the best the city has to offer is right at your doorstep. With so much to explore in the area, you'll delight in the deluxe free full, hot breakfast conveniently provided each morning. Our 100% non-smoking Austin hotel has undergone a complete renovation in early 2013 and is complemented with a fantastic price value. Affordable, clean, convenient and featuring quality rooms and amenities, guests are treated to a competitive price even in one of Austin's best neighborhoods. South by Southwest, the Austin City Limits and the famous University of Texas football are a few reasons guests stay at our Austin hotel. Whether you're in the city to take in a sporting event or the unique local culture, you'll be in a great spot to discover all of the attractions. Business travelers are also regular guests and enjoy having quick access to the interstate. Our Austin hotel regularly welcomes employees of the State of Texas Government and Legislatures, Lobbyists, the University of Texas and St. Edwards University. The area's technology centers are near major shopping malls, so it's simple to mix business w/ pleasure. Enjoy being close to the South First District for the finest entertainment and fine dining the city has to offer. Guests staying at this Austin hotel are just west of the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and the Circuit of the Americas Race Track. When catching an early flight, or catching up with the region's renowned racers, location is everything. Minimum check-in age is 21 with valid photo I. D.
Directions from...All directions
·From: Dallas. Take I-35 South to Exit 232-A, Oltorf Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City Hotel is on your right just before the Oltorf Street traffic light. ·From: San Antonio. Take I-35 North to Exit 232-A, Oltorf Street. Turn left onto Oltorf Street, cross over I-35 and take an immediate right onto Live Oak Street and enter the BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City Hotel at the south entrance. ·From: Houston. Take I-10 west to Columbus, then Route 71 through Bastrop to I-35 North. Stay in far right lane and exit immediately onto Exit 232-A, Oltorf Street. Turn left onto Oltorf, cross over I-35 and take an immediate right onto Live Oak and enter at the south entrance to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City Hotel. ·From: Dripping Springs. Take Route 290 east through Oak Hill, stay on 290 and 71 East to I-35 North. Exit immediately at Exit 232-A, Oltorf Street. Turn left onto Oltorf and cross over I-35. Take an immediate right onto Live Oak entering the BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City Hotel at the south entrance.
Our main services
|Safe deposit box|
|Wireless internet connection in public areas|
Our other services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, daily breakfast buffet offers choice of bacon, eggs, sausage, breads, waffles, cereal, fruit, cereals, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Cocktail lounge The Blue Moon Bar & Grill, a restaurant and music/sport bar, offers live music, an assortment of local beers, great food and sports, what more could you ask for! Open daily at 3:30 p. m.
- Outdoor pool our large swimming pool is perfect for the whole family with a wading pool for the kids, a deep end for the young at heart, and a hot tub for those who would prefer to relax. Native Texas plants and a waterfall make the serenegarden courtyard perfect.
- Poolside services, fresh towels available
- Hot tub, the spa tub under a shade awning creates a perfect place to work the kinks out of your muscles.
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a. m. to 10:00 p. m.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk, our friendly staff will gladly help you with directions, calling a cab, restaurant recommendations, and more.
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish (some staff members)
- Guest laundry, valet laundry services available at the front desk
- Laundromat is available 24-hours a day
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Express check out
- Late check out, nominal fee may apply
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities wading pool
- Cable or satellite television, with HBO®, CNN®, & ESPN®
- Free wireless internet available in public areas. Free in-room wireless internet access. Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access. All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, computers, printers, office supplies, and more
- Fax services, free at business center
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services, and supplies
- Mail services, guests drop off mail at front desk
- Wedding services, event planner onsite to help you plan your big day.
- Meeting facilities, Approximately 7,000 square feet of meeting space available
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Conference services and supplies
- Convenience store/Sundry, is located in our lobby and offers snacks, souvenirs of Austin, and assorted personal items
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, VIP guests are upgraded to courtyard pool view room, subject to availability
- Hearing impaired services, available at front desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged 24-hour, free
- Ice/vending machines, on every floor. Soda and snack machines in lobby and on second floor.
- Gift shop or newsstand, is located in our lobby and offers AustiNut snacks and souvenirs of Austin.
- Free parking, 24-hour
- Outdoor parking, 24-hour, free
- Truck/RV parking, 24-hour, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Please join us Tuesday evenings for social hour from 5 p. m. - 7 p. m. in the lobby. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages provided
- Free newspaper available in lobby
- Free motor coach parking
- Sophisticated and spacious lobby for impromptu meetings and meet ups
- Serene garden courtyard with swimming pool, spa tub, waterfall, and lounging area
- Forget something? Try the onsite convenience store in the Lobby
- ATM/cash machine located at hotel
- Laundry/valet, available at the front desk
- Full service restaurant and bar on-site with live music most nights!
- On-site modern fitness room and guest laundry